Tell us your streak and we’ll give you an award!

Replies

• pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    deetails26 wrote: »
    1258 days :)

Excellent streak. Well done! You are awarded the obligation of making sure I get a good healthy lunch today. This includes chasing me down as I try to go to bakeries and pizza shoppes, slapping those items out of my hand, and telling me stuff like, "Food is Fuel" and stuff like that.
  • deetails26
    deetails26 Posts: 108 Member
    deetails26 wrote: »
    1258 days :)

Excellent streak. Well done! You are awarded the obligation of making sure I get a good healthy lunch today. This includes chasing me down as I try to go to bakeries and pizza shoppes, slapping those items out of my hand, and telling me stuff like, "Food is Fuel" and stuff like that.

Sweet! I'm super pumped to receive this honor!
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    I have now logged into the site for the third day in a row. Is it too early to start talking promotion?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Day 1757 what do I win?

I like sports cars, boats and jewelry, just in case you need ideas :# oh, and chocolate :p
  • Teenybudda
    Teenybudda Posts: 206 Member
    8 days B)
  • pizzamyheart
    kam26001 wrote: »
    I have now logged into the site for the third day in a row. Is it too early to start talking promotion?

Too early for promotion but I will let you finish my extra paperwork! I award you a bucket of chicken wings that you can eat in your moms basement and a new (new to you anyways) prestained tank top.
  • pizzamyheart
    Day 1757 what do I win?

I like sports cars, boats and jewelry, just in case you need ideas :# oh, and chocolate :p

That’s a long time. I can only assume you’ve been eating healthy and exercising all that time so I award you this leotard I got at the goodwill with matching legwarmers. I think they used to be some sort of blue green color but have since faded into a barf color but they still sparkle and I’m sure the little moths in the leg warmers will be your biggest cheerleaders! I was also gonna award you this chocolate bar but I ate it while I was typing this.
  • pizzamyheart
    Teenybudda wrote: »
    8 days B)

Eight days is pretty good. You are awarded the empty wrapper of the aforementioned chocolate bar. And an old ticket that says “admit one”. Not sure what it’s for but I’d try to use it everywhere because it will make you look more important than everyone else, like a vip.
  • Pandemonium_
    Pandemonium_ Posts: 945 Member
    Question. Do we get a new award every day as our streak grows? Asking for a me.
  • pizzamyheart
    Question. Do we get a new award every day as our streak grows? Asking for a me.

hmm. This is a good question. I don't know the answer yet. However, for asking, I shall reward five jelly beans.
  • knightreader
    knightreader Posts: 813 Member
    2579 consecutive days. Just over 7 years.
  • pizzamyheart
    2579 consecutive days. Just over 7 years.

Wow. That’s commitment. Great job! You are awarded my sun glasses with the chocolate ice cream goop from yesterday smudged on the lenses and two bronzed figurine of Arnold Schwarzenegger.... one saying “get to da choppa” and the other saying “I’ll be back” .
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    220 consecutive days
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    666 days! I think it deserves a special mention
  • NancyItalia
    NancyItalia Posts: 5 Member
    565 Days for me today! Who has the longest Day Streak?
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    4 days. It likes to reset after 5 days. Meaning that I normally have to restart every Monday. 😉
  • pizzamyheart
    mattig89ch wrote: »
    220 consecutive days

very good job! You shall be awarded a free fortune! (its actually from my fortune cookie, that I ate, so its technically my fortune, but I'm passing it on to you. "A feather in the hand is not as fun as a sausage".
  • pizzamyheart
    666 days! I think it deserves a special mention

oh boy oh boy! 666 days. This is a special number indeed! You are awarded this tiara made out of cheese and my sons sharpee marker set. Don't worry, they already bled out onto his bedroom carpet, so no worries for you.
  • pizzamyheart
    565 Days for me today! Who has the longest Day Streak?

565 days is good but its not the longest. However, it is still pretty impressive. I'd like to award you a handwritten copy of all the creepy messages I used to get.
  • pizzamyheart
    4 days. It likes to reset after 5 days. Meaning that I normally have to restart every Monday. 😉

So it resets itself or you don't log in and start over? Either way you are logging in and thats good. I think I'm gonna award you a new alarm clock that is attached to a roomba. That way you really have to get out of bed to turn off your alarm.