What are your favorite craving crushing foods?

2»

Replies

• pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Mcwi3681 wrote: »
    Fiber One brownies knock out any chocolate cravings at only 70 calories (and they have 5 g fiber!)

LOL hard pass. The reformulated recipe is no bueno.
  • jennaheft
    jennaheft Posts: 8 Member
    For dessert... Vanilla bean hummus with a graham cracker, Yasso bars, one piece of mochi, espresso, sweet crunchy rice rolls (Asian rice snack- low cal/carb).

For snacks... pickles have been satisfying the crunch craving. Potato chips are my favorite and also my weakness so finding a crunchy alternative helped!

Greek yogurt + onion soup mix = dip for veggies.
  • TeresaB12345
    TeresaB12345 Posts: 23 Member
    frozen Greek yougurt bars instead of ice cream - 100 calories and you get protein. I have rasberry bars with chocolate chunks at the moment
  • Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited August 2019
    Well, for the hot season being...
    1) Semi-frozen blueberry/raspberry/blackberry sugar free preserves...I store in fridge, then let sit in the freezer a good 20-30 minutes. Very refreshing way to end a hot summer day. Only ~200kcals (entire jar) & enough variety to not get stale & repetitive

2) Gatorade Zero Slushi (my latest discovery) - let freeze completely early in the day, let slowly thaw in fridge for several hours. I drink this/suck the liquid out through ice post workout...kicking myself for not discovering this sooner. Refreshing as hell post workout

3) As others have posted - I do like me some cold as hell Greek Yogurt during the summer
  • JenasyJen
    JenasyJen Posts: 15 Member
    I make smoothies. I use almond milk and frozen fruit and yogurt and they crush those sweet cravings. I also find them very filling.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Fiber One brownies knock out any chocolate cravings at only 70 calories (and they have 5 g fiber!)

I like the Fibre one Milk chocolate popcorn bar for 84 cals to curb a chocolate craving.
  • Four_Leaf_Clover
    Four_Leaf_Clover Posts: 332 Member
    Sliced zucchini rounds topped with a little pizza sauce or marinara and shredded mozzarella and baked. Surprisingly tasty and really hits the pizza spot. Even my kids liked them.
  • IsETHome
    IsETHome Posts: 386 Member
    I have these and the lemon ones

• lapesadilla
    lapesadilla Posts: 67 Member
    I eat a small full-fat yogurt almost nightly at work like it's my dessert. Keeps me from getting some vending machine candy which I don't even like that much anyway.

Flavored popcorn is a pretty good substitute for chips and other things you might want to graze on mindlessly, and at higher-end grocery stores there are lots of neat flavors - dill pickle, curry, truffle, etc. 2 cups is usually like 150 calories and I'm usually tired of eating before I get through two whole cups, haha.