Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Replies

• volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    LOL you are too funny :)

I love culvers.....butter + burger what could be better?!

Happy Friday!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    See...you are the expert, Madam :) By next week, you will be in 140s land. OMG, Bubs is just the cutest ever...can't get enough of him <3<3<3

Have a wonderful weekend <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Welp I failed at fasting - saw that coming *sigh* - wasn't in the mood and my weight was down pre-meal to under 151 SOOOOOOOOOOO lmao - such is life *shrug*

Weigh in this morning was 151.8 but that was pre-poop. I didn't have enough fiber in my dinner to make sure I pooped before weigh in SO imma assume it's really around 150-151 because I DID still have a deficit LOL

I haddddddddddd some pork tenderloin that I instant pot-ed and then made some low cal gravy with the drippings, and then had it with corn, 2 pints of Halo Top, 4 SF fudgsicles, and some strawberries with FF whipped cream.

Cals - 1489
    Def - 374

lsskurcucrqq.png

In other news, I got Bubs a new toy ordered yesterday - I couldn't even feel guilty cause it was only 8 bucks LOL

l8qqm2g4re7o.png

And here's me and da' cutie <3

xke48xobkf7d.png

Culver's tonight but seeing as I'm currently adverse to fasting properly, I'll try to keep everything after today sub-TDEE so I can wiggle down without having to attempt an extended fast LOL

Happy Weekend Kiddos!
  • volgirl1322
    OMG the pork looks mouth watering....

The little guy will absolutely love the toy my cats wore the heck outta the one they had......

Enjoy you some culvers girl --you deserve it :)<3
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited August 2019
    I think he'll go NUTS over it - getting here tomorrrrowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww <3

I'mma enjoy the HECK outta my Culver's NOM NOM NOM - the pork is the easiest thing ever...when I can't think of what I want for dinner I basically just pick a meat and instant pot it and cover it with bone broth gravy LMAO
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Happy Monday Kids!

Nothing super fun to report from the weekend except that I ate my way through a LOT of cals yesterday LOL - decided it was time for a free/splurge day - I think I'll end up falling into doing that twice a month...seems to be where it's naturally ending up.

Weigh in this morning reflects that LOL - 152.4

Not concerned at all - that'll be under 150 by tomorrow or weds :) No water retention from lifting RN but probs from salt. Will try to get some lifting or physical activity in today, preferably a LOT to get a head start and push some of this splurge day bloat out LOL - mad water on the agenda today too :)

Here's some pics from the weekend:
    Noodlies made with SUPER legit bone broth, chicken and dumplings and salad, and Bubs :D

updaq04wjsr3.png
    48at2b8cvrf7.png
    95s425vexx4g.png
    dexu2wuliw8y.png
    dkd1evggam9g.png

He's getting to an awkward growth phase that makes him look ridic but I don't mind <3 He's still cute <3

Not in the mood to do a big breakdown of my cals but yesterday was in the 3300 range LMAO #WORTHIT lol I had Culver's and noodlies and fruit and ice cream - delish all around <3

Hope everyone had a fab weekend :kissing_closed_eyes:

This is officially one of the cutest posts I've ever read or come across in my life--period, end of story!!!!!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Awwwwww thank you Joe!!! My lil guy is just so photogenic <3<3<3 and keeps me entertained and happy :blush:
  • volgirl1322
    Those pics, just the cutest!!!!!
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Your food always looks so yum!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY -

How quickly you sprung yourself upon us - I had a REALLY GOOD weekend but busy with friends and family and FOOD! SO MUCH FOOD.

*cringe* I know I said I was adverse to fasting but I might hafta try today - 158 on the scale *sigh*

The week to week amount outside my comfort range is NO GOOD so I'mma hafta be really good this week and keep my OMADs under 1000k. Gonna probs go old school and mini fast all week and see if I'm up to a full fast Thursday...since apparently I must BAH HUM BUG!

Hung out with Emmy and had Culver's Friday night - then she brought me a pork sammy from Shark's BBQ near her with this SUPER ADDICTIVE jalepeno dip that I could eat POUNDS of. Yesterday was dinner for my BIL at a Mexican place, so that was NOM NOM and then had ice cream when I got home.
    Here's that sammy -
    kb8mx13efxr5.png

Here's Bubs and me and his new toy:

dbgm111p391m.png

cem4g7zjtbq7.png

He licks my eyelids LMAO
    mqhx98dqb5kt.png

Hope everyone had a super weekend!

• volgirl1322
    OMG that food yummy yummy
    Little kitty made me smile he is a doll :)<3
  • mistymeadows2005
    He makes me smile too :)

Just gotta get SUB 150 this week! GOD BLESS IT lol
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    What a sweet kitty, Steph. Although I enjoyed vacation, it was hard to leave my dog...he's a rescue I found on the street three years ago. I never wanted a dog, indeed I thought I didn't like dogs, but I picked him up because he was hungry and scared and I figured I would find him a good home. And, a month later, I admitted I had: my home! Three years later, I realize just how much I would have missed if I hadn't rescued him. And he's now spoiled rotten. Indeed, I imported a friend to stay at our house while we were gone so that he wouldn't have to go to boarding.

Hope you see sub-150 soon!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Awwwwwww send us pictures of your rescue baby!!! We wanna see!!! Animals enrich our lives so much, don't they? :)
  • Nevadaden
    If you look closely in my profile photo, you will see a wriggling little black and white dog...that’s my little Buddy. But I will see if I can manage to post one where you can see him better!
  • Nevadaden
    sqv6b49h3cbq.jpeg
  • Nevadaden
    Hm, that posted rather HUGE, and he’s only ten pounds. Sorry to take up so much of your thread — I’m not adept at photos!
  • volgirl1322
    OMG OMG so cute.....my <3 is all about rescues.....I have a rescue pittie that is a diva ---totally spoiled rotten.
    Maybe we should create an "animal thread" to post insanely cute pics of our fur babies?!

Thoughts??

• mistymeadows2005
    OMG YES WE SHOULD DO THAT! But I'm pretty lazy so who knows if I'll use it :D:D

That little guy is SO CUTE!!! OMG! Is his name Buddy?
  • mistymeadows2005
    Sorry for the late day check in guys - busy busy at work today :)

Fasting failed BUT still - 153 :)

I must've been holding HELLA water y'all LMAO

I had a stressful day so I had vodka...a LOT of vodka LMAO - and ice cream because, well, Halo Top LOL

Cals - 1500 and change
    Def - 380-something

Still can't believe I managed to non-fast my way outta 5 pounds...our bodies are nutty LOL - I could be a tiche dehydrated too because again, copious amounts of vodka LOL

Tonight I'm having pork...not sure if I'm having it as fajitas on romaine, or with corn and gravy (probably the former cause I'm in a guacamole mood). I'll take pics either way :)

In Bubs news, he managed to ROLL IN HIS LITTER BOX so I had to give him his first bath - he wasn't very happy:
    ejnr6ic7lrn4.png

He didn't like the towel, but calmed down eventually:
    hkgs29zhstcb.png

Hope everyone had a great Tuesday! :blush: