LiLee's Journey to overall happiness

Replies

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    I've taken to going to store early too as inspiration to eat healthy that day :D

Glad your stove is finally fixed though! WOOT WOOT!

NO MORE APPLIANCES BREAKING!!!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Really hope that all your appliances are all in working order and won't break down anymore :) And wishing you good luck too!!! You can do this!!!
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Middle of vacation and wanted to post really quick.
    Relaxing right now after spending the morning at the beach getting more sunburned lol.
    It's so nice. Small condo rental, but perfect size for our family of 5. Sitting on balcony right now.
    nceebqjrh0ue.jpg

It's not the best view ever but I am not complaining about it at all lol.

Enjoying the heck out of this vacation, including food.... Waaaaay too much bad food. Way way too much lol
  • mistymeadows2005
    That's half the fun! Enjoy babe!
  • Have a lovely time!
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    OMG i miss the beach so much!!!!!!!! Have a blast!!!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    That's amazing view <3 The nearest beach is 45 mins away from us. Have a wonderful vacation and stop worrying about your weight. Just come back after a fantastic holidays and get back up on to the wagon :)
  • LiLee2018
    Getting back to it probably starting Sunday night and going to do an egg fast.
    In the meantime though, still enjoying everything.

And bc we were over at inlaws tonight.. I got a few photos of their pug.
    I swear these photos don't do it justice on how cute he is. He's SO fat and smooshy. Like a living breathing puppy stress ball bc he's so fat and fluffy and adorable. I love him 😭
    06cv9j27r44s.jpg

Not sure how I can post more than one photo from my phone so please forgive for the multiple posts lol
  • LiLee2018
    ykxbvaub3h8f.jpg

j4oc356uqdlk.jpg
  • LiLee2018
    Alrighty... tomorrow it's back to some healthy eating!!
    Part of me is dreading it, most of me isn't. Not dreading it b/c OMG JUNK FOOD!, but b/c I know I'm going to have to weigh myself eventually to see the damage done and needing to relose this weight.
    I'm scared to see how much I've gained. I can SEE it... but I don't want to see the actual number! lol

Back to it though. Back to it again and time to kick some *kitten* again!
    Starting off with an egg fast. Have my cream cheese, cheese cubes, and eggs all ready to go. Going to aim for 3 days but possibly longer if I feel up to it.
    Then next week, going to start IFing. Daughter starts school middle of next week (holy crap.. seriously???) and then week after that... get back to OMAD again.
    That's the plan for now. It's gonna be difficult as hell getting back to omad.. at least where my mentality is at right now, but hopefully it gets better once daughter is back in school and there's a set schedule to follow again.
  • volgirl1322
    OMG the puppy <3<3

Good luck --you will get back on track --that is the beauty of OMAD. Cheering you on :)
  • LiLee2018
    Ok yall...... damn....
    I've done A LOT of damage and it sucks that I'm going to have to re-lose all of this weight.
    I'm UP 27lbs from my lowest. Which means I'm currently sitting at 191lbs this morning.
    Holy shnit!
    But... it's back to it and I've already told my husband... I'm not cheating again until Thanksgiving.
    That's a lot of birthdays and other celebrations I'll have to be good on, but I did it before, I'm going to do it again b/c FFFFFFFUUUUUUUU
    K being this close to 200lbs again!
    Hell NAH.

You know what though... as much as that sucks.. it's done and over with. Time to get back on this weight loss train and kick some of this a-- again!
    I got this!

And unfortunately no photos of me in my bathing suit. We took a lot of photos, but mostly of the kids. We didn't want to touch our phones after we had been in the water and whatnot. Or well, at least I didn't. Sand everywhere! lol
    But here are a few photos of my cute goblins enjoying the beach.
    First time my 2yo experienced the beach, and my 4yo hadn't been back since he was a little baby. It made the beach so much more fun getting to be a part of their experience with it. I think that's what makes Halloween and Christmas fun again... getting to make it magical again for them :)
    Anywho.. pics!
    m4q9q8ohguso.jpg
    b7im2mnq4aeo.jpg
    3lb9vc8wfoqv.jpg

• volgirl1322
    Well you have owned it and move on from it --being accountable totally sucks but it is reality my thread just showed the damage I did as well --and like you I am back on track!!!

Your little kiddos are super cute! What beach did you go to?

• mistymeadows2005
    Agree with Donna - accountability and being able to state our truths without judgment but WITH support is amazing <3

Pics looks AMAZING I hope you had SO MUCH FUN!

O.M.G. that pug!!! I WANNA MUSH HIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM - something about the smushy faced animals, I just love 'em!

Welcome back on the train - you, Donna, and I need to get ours acts together! LOL Let's DO THIS ladies!
  • LiLee2018
    Well you have owned it and move on from it --being accountable totally sucks but it is reality my thread just showed the damage I did as well --and like you I am back on track!!!

Your little kiddos are super cute! What beach did you go to?

We were in Isle of Palms. It's near Mt Pleasant and Charleston. We usually go to N Myrtle Beach but wanted to try somewhere different this year. We really enjoyed the area. Definitely not as commercialized as Myrtle Beach. Even in the actual commercial areas that we had to drive to (like Target and whatnot), everything was surrounded by thick trees and just looked really nice. Made it difficult to find some places b/c there aren't huge signs to find everything, but overall it was nice. :)

Inlaws are talking about going in on a beach house for next summer, which sounds good in theory, but they're not beach lovers. As in.. they like going to the area, but don't like actually spending time on the actual beach. They'd rather swim in a pool.. at the beach. They like going to everywhere except for the actual beach.
    Couple years ago, we went to the beach with them, except the hotel they picked for everyone was like 5 miles from the beach... had a horribly crappy pool and we went to the actual beach all of ONE time we were there and only to just walk on the beach for a little bit. UUUGH that was a terrible trip b/c it was a room w/ multiple beds and we had to share it with others. Not bad except they both snored like freight trains. I slept probably a total of 4hrs the entire time we were there purely out of exhaustion.
    So I'd be afraid they would pick some place we'd have to drive to get to the actual beach which isn't what our little family would want. We loved being a stones throw from the beach and all the little shops in the area.

Anywho.. I went off on a rant there! lol
  • LiLee2018
    First day of egg fast done and not too shabby.
    Had 2 cups of coffee this morning.
    Then ate lunch which consisted of about 2oz of cubed cheese and 4 scrambled eggs in about 1tbs of butter.
    Dinner was egg salad. 4 hard boiled eggs, 3tbs of jalapeno pimento cheese, 4oz of greek cream cheese with spices mixed in.
    Quite a bit thicker than regular egg salad that uses mayo, but Sooooooo good and satisfying. Just missed the little bit of crunch from onion or pickled jalapeno though. SIGH.

Feel good though. Peed a ton today and hoping to pee a ton more as my body gets back in to ketosis.
  • volgirl1322
    Good job on your fasting/meals. Hope you have great results this week!

We went to North Myrtle beach this year and totally loved it even though for us it was a bit longer of a drive than Florida is, but it was awesome. We were right on the beach so it was amazing, and there is so much to do with just short drive. If I go to the beach I don't want to spend time driving around :) so I totally understand where you are coming from with the inlaws :)

• LiLee2018
    We were right on the beach so it was amazing, and there is so much to do with just short drive. If I go to the beach I don't want to spend time driving around :) so I totally understand where you are coming from with the inlaws :)

Exactly. Plus we have 3 small children. We MUST bring a lot of crap along and having to load and unload the van and then needing to drive to a beach, paying for parking (depending on which area) etc? No thanks!
    It was SOOOOOO much nicer to be able to just leave our condo and walk across the parking lot and BAM there's the beach. And not having to worry about hopping in to the van while we're still wet or sandy b/c BOY did my kids get sand ALL over themselves lol.
    This trip definitely spoiled me b/c I'm gonna be expecting this every year now :P lol
    We enjoyed it so much.

• LiLee2018
    Anyone here take digestive enzymes?
    I just ordered some b/c well.. I need to try something.
    Poop talk incoming.

Eating healthy= 99% of the time, it's liquid poop. Certain foods trigger it to happen QUICKLY after eating them. Like tomatoes, leafy greens, the top part of broccoli, etc. Those things go right through me and 30min to an hour later they're coming out of me.

While I was cheating this last week. The entire time, I had almost perfect poops. A little constipated and bloated b/c I'd go every 2-3 days, but the poops were normal. Even eating something spicy didn't trigger the runs. Not sure WHY, but it was nice not having to worry about it all.
    BUT that's not to say that this was normal b/c when I was eating crap on the regular before.. I rarely had normal poops.

Reading up a little in a carnivore group and digestive enzymes were suggested. Ordered some and just curious if anyone has tried them before?
    I know I should see a doctor about it, but I am a damn child in that respect b/c /whines... I don't wanna gooooooo.
    lol... seriously, with how much I had to go during fertility treatments, then my 2 gestational diabetes pregnancies and blahblahblah... I hate going to the doctor so will put it off unless I MUST go. NM having to get someone to watch my kids for me. Just a pain.
  • mistymeadows2005
    I haven't ever needed them but let us know if they help! That sounds annoying to say the least! LOL