Top Bang Energy flavors?

I’m sure there’s already a thread on this, but curious what the best Bang Energy flavors are.

I’ve only ever tried the Cotton Candy... wasn’t impressed, so wanted to get your thoughts on any others!

Replies

• skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    I enjoy Peach Mango, Pina Colada, and the Grape flavor :) I liked the Lemon Drop too, but not enough to repurchase. It tasted like a Sprite to me, so if you like that then you'll love it!
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    I enjoy Peach Mango, Pina Colada, and the Grape flavor :) I liked the Lemon Drop too, but not enough to repurchase. It tasted like a Sprite to me, so if you like that then you'll love it!

I'm a huge fan of grape soda, so I got a couple of those... And the champagne. Also got blue razz and the lemon drop! And the new birthday cake
  • InspectorRed
    InspectorRed Posts: 757 Member
    I've only tried the pina colada and found it too sweet, so I just stick with sugar free red bull.
  • Peach mango and guava pear are my favorites in the morning. But my cycle of favorites also include sour apple and frose rose.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,482 Member
    Blue razz and peach mango are the only two I've tried and I like both. They're at Grocery Outlet for about $1.30, not as good as the GNC sale if that's still going.
  • EHollander89
    EHollander89 Posts: 169 Member
    Champagne and Purple Haze are my favorites!
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Oh, I really liked the cotton candy, haha.
  • Spencerport
    Spencerport Posts: 270 Member
    Black Cherry Vanilla, Peach Mango, Purple Guava Pear are my favorites. FYI GNC is running a sale on Bang energy drinks. I've got to stop after work and pick some up.
  • pancakerunner
    Champagne and Purple Haze are my favorites!

What’s the flavor of champagne like?? Is it more neutral?
  • steveko89
    steveko89 Posts: 2,216 Member
    "Sour Heads" was the first one I tried and I don't think I've had one I like more since. I'm more of a Monster Energy Zero or Sugar Free Red Bull fan.
  • Eric_smeric
    Eric_smeric Posts: 40 Member
    I liked Cherry Blade Lemonade.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,443 Member
    edited August 2019
    steveko89 wrote: »
    "Sour Heads" was the first one I tried and I don't think I've had one I like more since. I'm more of a Monster Energy Zero or Sugar Free Red Bull fan.

Exactly this.
  • pancakerunner

Exactly this.

7s7fy2u8ugoi.png

I picked up a couple of these new Reign drinks by Monster! Lemon HDZ and Razzle Berry. Will update!
  • allison0820
    allison0820 Posts: 325 Member
    Currently Cotton Candy and Peach Mango.. We just purchased a lot of new flavors to try though so I may have more faves soon.... I use Bang as my "pre-workout" while I am fasting...

I have tried Reign also.. as far as flavor I like Bangs more.. and the Reign have 2 carbs per can where as Bang have zero... So I'm a Bang Girl.. LOL but I will grab a Reign if I can't get Bang!
  • pancakerunner
    edited August 2019
    Also, picked up a Bang Keto coffee to try!
  • pancakerunner
    Currently Cotton Candy and Peach Mango.. We just purchased a lot of new flavors to try though so I may have more faves soon.... I use Bang as my "pre-workout" while I am fasting...

I have tried Reign also.. as far as flavor I like Bangs more.. and the Reign have 2 carbs per can where as Bang have zero... So I'm a Bang Girl.. LOL but I will grab a Reign if I can't get Bang!

Call me a skeptic, but I don't really trust that Bang is truly zero carbs. I created a food item for 20 calories (4g carbs, 1g protein) that I use for all my "zero sugar" energy drinks.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,443 Member

Exactly this.

7s7fy2u8ugoi.png

I picked up a couple of these new Reign drinks by Monster! Lemon HDZ and Razzle Berry. Will update!

Ooh, I'm intrigued. Sour Apple, please.
  • pancakerunner

Exactly this.

7s7fy2u8ugoi.png

Ooh, I'm intrigued. Sour Apple, please.

I was too... If it tastes like a sour apple Jolly Rancher, I want it.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Since I don't do well with energy drinks I bought the non-caffeinated Bang drinks & liked Cotton Candy & Sour Heads the most.
  • pancakerunner
    Since I don't do well with energy drinks I bought the non-caffeinated Bang drinks & liked Cotton Candy & Sour Heads the most.

I'm going to give Cotton Candy another shot.