Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

I need a refund. I never requested a premium membership. this is fraud!!!

HJ23HJ23 Posts: 1Member, Premium Member Posts: 1Member, Premium Member
Please process a refund immediately! I have already gone in to itunes to cancel this but its still not giving me a refund.

Replies

• cmriversidecmriverside Posts: 28,525Member Member Posts: 28,525Member Member
  • puffbratpuffbrat Posts: 2,293Member Member Posts: 2,293Member Member
  • MikePTYMikePTY Posts: 2,980Member, Premium Member Posts: 2,980Member, Premium Member
    puffbrat wrote: »
    MikePTY wrote: »
    There are two potential options of what happened: 1. The MFP app randomly decided to authorize you a premium membership. 2. You did actually sign up and authorize it and just didn't really read or understand what you were signing up for.

I know which one my money is on.

I'm guessing a free trial ended and started charging.

yes and when you sign up for a free trial it's very clear that you have to cancel within the allotted time or they will charge you. That's why you put in your credit card info. This is how free trails on the internet work pretty much everywhere.

So nobody committed fraud. She agreed to something and they did what she agreed to. I will be skeptical if they give her her money back.
  • socajamsocajam Posts: 3,022Member, Premium Member Posts: 3,022Member, Premium Member
    Reading and understanding what you read have gone the way of common sense