What We're Eating

Replies

• JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    edited August 2019
    Breakfast: English muffin with garden vegetable cream cheese
    Lunch: homemade chicken salad (roasted chicken, olive oil mayo, grapes, honey, apple cider vinegar and lots of s&p, garlic powder and onion powder) and a string cheese
    Afternoon snack: grapes
    Dinner: pulled pork sandwich topped with coleslaw with a side of Sun Chips
  • umbramirror
    umbramirror Posts: 256 Member
    edited August 2019
    Breakfast:
    Homemade pumpkin spice protein bar [before lifting]; mocha buckwheat protein pudding [after lifting + HIIT]; coffee

Lunch:
    Egg white frittata with mushrooms, leeks, broccoli, and ricotta + a small side salad of mixed greens with balsamic vinaigrette

Afternoon snack:
    Oatmega bar (chocolate brownie); lavender butterfly tea

Dinner:
    Cheesy chicken and cauliflower rice casserole (Diehood recipe) over baby spinach leaves; 1 square of Dick Taylor 72% dark chocolate with black fig
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Lunch: Leftover turkey chili, diet Dr. Pepper
    Snack: Last of the turkey chili
    Dinner: Homemade Philly cheesesteak with BBQ chips
    Dessert: 1/2 pint of one of the like 13 ice cream pints in my freezer. (Not even joking... 13 pints plus a box of Enlightened ice cream bars)
  • wilson10102018
    wilson10102018 Posts: 1,306 Member
    Raw peach, picked off a tree locally. Very refreshing. 60 cal.
  • umbramirror
    edited August 2019
    Breakfast:
    Grain-free pumpkin protein pancakes and turmeric golden milk

Morning snack:
    Pro bar live (peanut butter) and raspberries; coffee

Lunch:
    Spinach salad with roasted eggplant cooked with olive oil, garlic, and lemon, curry chicken salad with grapes and walnuts, wheat berry salad, edamame, cherry tomatoes, and cucumber slices

Afternoon "snack":
    Teavana peach tranquility tea

Dinner:
    2 small slices of grandma pizza (basically a heartier margherita) and frozen yogurt (fudge brownie, pistachio, and nutella with vegan chocolate chip cookie dough and mini peanut butter cups toppings)

• seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Breakfast: oatmeal with cashew butter & cherries, coffee

Lunch: General Tso's chicken with broccoli, carrots & green onion, about 3 tbsp. steamed rice

Dinner: thin crust personal pizza with marinara, mozzarella, pepperoni, mushrooms, olives & peppers

Dessert/Snack: 4 Oreos, Earl Grey tea
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,979 Member
    edited August 2019
    Breakfast: Chicken & Black Bean Soup with whole grain bread & butter, 1/2 grapefruit with splenda, Coffee with toasted marshmallow creamer
    Lunch: Baked Chicken Wrap (low carb) with BBQ sauce, Beef Jerky
    Dinner: Fiber active bran cereal with skim milk
    Snacks: Smartfood Hot Buffalo Popcorn, Berries and Cream Frozen Fruit Bar, Watermelon, Sweet Dark Cherries

(No salad today...I usually have a huge salad too)
  • seltzermint555
    Breakfast: Off the Grid buttermilk vanilla waffle w/ sugar free syrup, fried egg w/ salsa, coffee

Lunch: veggie meatballs & wheat rotini w/ homemade tomato sauce including celery, onion & mushrooms

Snack: coffee & cinnamon graham crackers

Dinner: teriyaki salmon burger on a deli roll with pickles & mayo, steamed asparagus, homemade coleslaw & a mug of cocoa with a little whipped cream
  • umbramirror
    Breakfast:
    Matcha coconut protein pancakes with blueberries, mixed seeds, and 66% dark chocolate chips (The Body Department recipe adaptation); turmeric golden milk (soy)

Morning snack:
    Siggi's 0% skyr with 3/4 of a Larabar (apple pie) mixed in; hibiscus lavender tea

Lunch:
    Pulled pork sandwich with emmental, emerald greens, and maple mustard sauce on whole grain loaf bread and a small southwest chile lime ranch salad (no chicken, tortilla chips, or dressing) from Panera; Starbucks tall iced triple blonde cocoa cloud macchiato (no caramel or mocha drizzle)

Dinner:
    Cheesy chicken and cauliflower rice casserole over baby spinach leaves; 2 small squares of 88% dark chocolate
  • JennJ323
    Breakfast: key lime Greek yogurt
    Lunch: 3 honey sriracha meatballs and roasted broccoli
    Afternoon snack: a plum and mini pretzel twists with homemade dip
    Dinner: going to a baseball game, so probably a hot dog and maybe share some nachos
  • seltzermint555
    Breakfast: pineapple Greek yogurt w/ shredded coconut, coffee

Lunch: pulled pork (no sauce) & collard greens (Southern restaurant lunch w/ my dad, I find this to be the best option there for me)

Dinner: tamale casserole with tomato, onion, masa & black beans, plus green onion & cheddar on top, and a side salad

• NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    edited August 2019
    Breakfast:
    cup of garlic tea, cup of dandelion root tea

Lunch:
    Cup of milk oolong tea, cup of emperor puh erh tea

Dinner:
    crispy oysters, 1/2 french dip (well done) loaded baked potato (bacon, butter, cheese, chives, sour cream) ice water to drink

After dinner dessert and/or late night snack:
    slice of plain cheesecake w/fresh mango chunks, strawberries and blueberries & cup of coffee w/cream, package of BBQ pork rinds
  • Lattesweet
    Lattesweet Posts: 236 Member
    Breakfast/early lunch - chocolate croissant, almond milk latte

Snack - mozzarella cheese, nitro cold brew w/sweet cream

Early Dinner - roasted chicken, Greek salad, hummus w/ mini whole wheat pita

Night Snacks - blueberries, bowl of potato chips, dark chocolate peanut butter cups.
  • umbramirror
    edited August 2019
    Breakfast:
    Homemade pumpkin spice protein bar [before lifting]; Siggi's 0% yogurt with ON extreme milk chocolate protein powder, peanut butter, bananas, and paleo coconola [after lifting + HIIT]; triple cortado with soy milk + a little cane sugar

Lunch:
    Spinach leaves, cooked salmon, roasted brussel sprouts and carrots, beets, cauliflower with tahini, and half of a small sweet potato quinoa cake; pineapple mint kombucha

Afternoon snack:
    Rise protein bar (lemon cashew); coffee

Dinner:
    Cheesy chicken and cauliflower casserole with sauteed mushrooms
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Snack: Strawberry greek yogurt with strawberries on the side
    Lunch: Cashew chicken with steamed broccoli
    Snack: Kirkland brownie protein bar, probably something else too as I'm in class today and they usually have a decent snack selection
    Dinner: Thai shrimp and veggie soup with added rice noodles
    Dessert: 1/2 pint of one of the 11 pints of ice cream in my freezer...
  • JennJ323
    Breakfast: toasted coconut and vanilla Greek yogurt
    Lunch: honey sriracha chicken meatballs x3 and roasted broccoli
    Afternoon snack: watermelon, plum and a string cheese
    Dinner: veggie burger on a bun with cheese, lettuce, pickles and ketchup with a side of Sun Chips
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Breakfast:
    2 cups of milk oolong tea

Lunch:
    avocado smoothie (1 avocado, 1 big handful of baby spinach, 1 big handful of kale, frozen pineapple chunks, frozen mango chunks, coconut milk, coconut water, frozen pomegranate arils)

Dinner:
    avocado caesar salad, stuffed flounder (stuff w/lump crab meat), baby bok choy, ice water to drink

Dessert and/or late night snack:
    watermelon, bowl of Rainer cherries, black and green olives
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Breakfast:
    Homemade pumpkin spice protein bar [before lifting]; Siggi's 0% yogurt with ON extreme milk chocolate protein powder, peanut butter, bananas, and paleo coconola [after lifting + HIIT]; triple cortado with soy milk + a little cane sugar

Lunch:
    Spinach leaves, cooked salmon, roasted brussel sprouts and carrots, beets, cauliflower with tahini, and half of a small sweet potato quinoa cake; pineapple mint kombucha

Afternoon snack:
    Rise protein bar (lemon cashew); coffee

Dinner:
    Cheesy chicken and cauliflower casserole with sauteed mushrooms

You superstar eater you--YES honey, the answer is YES to your lifestyle of eating and living=BOOM!
  • Lattesweet
    Lattesweet Posts: 236 Member
    Breakfast- chocolate croissant, almond milk coffee

Lunch - roasted chicken pieces w/ green goddess dressing, mozzarella cheese snack

Snack - 2 cups of spinach, 1/2 banana, frozen mango chunks, spoonful of Greek yogurt smoothie

Dinner - 2 breakfast burrito consisting of chicken maple sausage, mixture of eggs & wggwhite, and cheddar cheese, iced coffee w/ cream

Night Snacks - Raspberries, bowl of potato chips.
  • seltzermint555
    Breakfast: chocolate chia pudding & coffee

Lunch: I usually eat much earlier but it's been a crazy day so I ate all of my large packed lunch at 2 pm...smoked turkey sub on deli roll, radishes, cucumber slices, shredded carrots, string cheese & a birthday cake Quest bar. Also a diet orange soda and matcha mate tea

Dinner: tofu stir fry with zucchini, mushrooms & peppers and 1/2 serving brown rice