New here!!!

If anyone has any pointers or advice my ears are open. Im a mom of two fulltime with rarely time to get to gym so all my workout are in home which makes progress take longer. Any tips????

Replies

• Boondockpatrol
    Boondockpatrol Posts: 6 Member
    Start each day thinking today is "Day One" - Day one on the path toward your goal or day one on the path away from it. Good luck!
  • Thanks will do !!
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,970 Member
    Welcome to the community! <3

If you haven't already, read the stickies at the top of the getting started forum. Very informative and helpful.

Good luck with your journey!
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,979 Member
    edited August 2019
    I work out completely from home. I have a basic weight bench , dumbbells , free weights and a Spin Bike. and good old Push ups and crunches and walking at a fast pace outside. I personally hate gyms..they are a hassle. as far as progress, I have lost 63 lbs since April myself, so if anything , progress has been great for me. Good luck
  • Siege_Tank
    Siege_Tank Posts: 781 Member
    The biggest thing I have learned is to embrace that feeling of being hungry, and not fight it or count the minutes until you get to eat again, but try to see it as a positive, as a sign that you're burning fat and heading towards your goals!

I work out from home too. My Barbell is my go-to for squats, deadlifts, weighted hip thrusts, bench and overhead presses. It's completely doable. Also, stretching is so underrated, it really does wonders! Good luck :)