Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

The First EVER MFP Request a Personalized Selfie Thread

191012141532

Replies

  • samtarlyonadietsamtarlyonadiet Member Posts: 917 Member Member Posts: 917 Member
    alywei3773 wrote: »
    s3em97bmki4c.jpg

    @samtarlyonadiet Canadian tuxedo- level 100. Mirror needing cleaned level- 200. Resting homicide face level- 300

    Good god is this what love feels like
  • The_Aly_WeiThe_Aly_Wei Member Posts: 849 Member Member Posts: 849 Member
    alywei3773 wrote: »
    s3em97bmki4c.jpg

    @samtarlyonadiet Canadian tuxedo- level 100. Mirror needing cleaned level- 200. Resting homicide face level- 300

    Good god is this what love feels like

    ...yes.
  • TankiscoolTankiscool Member Posts: 11,122 Member Member Posts: 11,122 Member
    alywei3773 wrote: »
    s3em97bmki4c.jpg

    @samtarlyonadiet Canadian tuxedo- level 100. Mirror needing cleaned level- 200. Resting homicide face level- 300

    Lmao Aly! Still a pretty nice face if you ask me 😜
  • austinwb8austinwb8 Member Posts: 93 Member Member Posts: 93 Member
    alywei3773 wrote: »
    s3em97bmki4c.jpg

    @samtarlyonadiet Canadian tuxedo- level 100. Mirror needing cleaned level- 200. Resting homicide face level- 300

    Wow!!
  • LeGaCyGiAnTLeGaCyGiAnT Member Posts: 51 Member Member Posts: 51 Member
    SabAteNine wrote: »
    @SabAteNine

    uhhhhhh tbh idc doing whatever just want to see your face

    Well it only took me forever, but here goes :smile: Not doing much as per instructions, except fighting a headache.

    Now I want one back. Dreamy, lipgloss and everything.

    0gkscrj4xh96.jpeg

    giphy.gif
  • tinkerhellraisertinkerhellraiser Member Posts: 5,569 Member Member Posts: 5,569 Member
    SabAteNine wrote: »
    @SabAteNine

    uhhhhhh tbh idc doing whatever just want to see your face

    Well it only took me forever, but here goes :smile: Not doing much as per instructions, except fighting a headache.

    Now I want one back. Dreamy, lipgloss and everything.

    0gkscrj4xh96.jpeg

    kztqe50lsgoi.gif

    she’s back!!!

    u light up the whole thread, as always <3<3<3
  • Mm2Hh7Mm2Hh7 Member Posts: 1,602 Member Member Posts: 1,602 Member
    alywei3773 wrote: »
    s3em97bmki4c.jpg

    @samtarlyonadiet Canadian tuxedo- level 100. Mirror needing cleaned level- 200. Resting homicide face level- 300

    BABE 🔥
  • Mm2Hh7Mm2Hh7 Member Posts: 1,602 Member Member Posts: 1,602 Member
    SabAteNine wrote: »
    @SabAteNine

    uhhhhhh tbh idc doing whatever just want to see your face

    Well it only took me forever, but here goes :smile: Not doing much as per instructions, except fighting a headache.

    Now I want one back. Dreamy, lipgloss and everything.

    0gkscrj4xh96.jpeg

    So pretty
  • Ironlady70Ironlady70 Member Posts: 777 Member Member Posts: 777 Member
    9fnk1pk8ztwl.jpeg

    Looking for a prove you are Canadian Selfie
    edited May 2019
  • cee134cee134 Member Posts: 33,792 Member Member Posts: 33,792 Member
    @George_of_the_Jungle 's smiling face

    He smirks, he grins, he never smiles 🙄

    I've heard of people not ever smiling on the social medias and that made people wonder if that person had any teeth. No one knows to this day.

    Edit to add: That's why it's always worth it for at least one tooth smile.
    edited August 2019
  • nooshi713nooshi713 Member Posts: 4,077 Member Member Posts: 4,077 Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    @George_of_the_Jungle 's smiling face

    He smirks, he grins, he never smiles 🙄

    I've heard of people not ever smiling on the social medias and that made people wonder if that person had any teeth. No one knows to this day.

    Edit to add: That's why it's always worth it for at least one tooth smile.

    I get it. Selfie smiles can seem forced or fake as opposed to smiling naturally in a regular pic out with friends or whatever. But, yes we want to see if George has teeth. 😁
  • George_of_the_JungleGeorge_of_the_Jungle Member Posts: 3,354 Member Member Posts: 3,354 Member
    OK, I just found this thread. Beauty abounds. Do you really want my face in here? nah.
  • George_of_the_JungleGeorge_of_the_Jungle Member Posts: 3,354 Member Member Posts: 3,354 Member
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    @George_of_the_Jungle 's smiling face

    He smirks, he grins, he never smiles 🙄

    I've heard of people not ever smiling on the social medias and that made people wonder if that person had any teeth. No one knows to this day.

    Edit to add: That's why it's always worth it for at least one tooth smile.

    I get it. Selfie smiles can seem forced or fake as opposed to smiling naturally in a regular pic out with friends or whatever. But, yes we want to see if George has teeth. 😁

    hmmm 3 an a half of them, maybe even four.
  • nooshi713nooshi713 Member Posts: 4,077 Member Member Posts: 4,077 Member
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    @George_of_the_Jungle 's smiling face

    He smirks, he grins, he never smiles 🙄

    I've heard of people not ever smiling on the social medias and that made people wonder if that person had any teeth. No one knows to this day.

    Edit to add: That's why it's always worth it for at least one tooth smile.

    I get it. Selfie smiles can seem forced or fake as opposed to smiling naturally in a regular pic out with friends or whatever. But, yes we want to see if George has teeth. 😁

    hmmm 3 an a half of them, maybe even four.

    Let’s see!
Sign In or Register to comment.