If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Replies

• lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    kimny72 wrote: »
    kimny72 wrote: »
    Someone at McDonalds corporate is going to notice this weird blip tonight of Apple Pie sales ticking up during the commute home :lol: "Why are all these people just getting Apple Pies?"
    They have a deal on the app today two pies for 1.49 😃... it’s meant to be lol
    I might use Vanilla Halo Top.

Not in this thread you won't.
    I don't care if it is your own thread, take that fake ice cream elsewhere. :p
    breyers-apple-pie-a-la-mode.jpg
    one day I will allow for this! and eat it as SLOW as possible ...

Oh man! I am with you. Apple Pie is one of my all time favorites... I actually really like McDonald's apple pies... and if you have a Popeye's near you, there's is pretty dang good! And actually not too big of a calorie bomb

You can order it a la mode with their soft serve... :)

c0lcshvukaqb.jpg

8gu7l8k3i4nh.jpg

🤤
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Kind of related to the apple pie trend going on I read "peach cobbler" today and now I can't stop craving some of this....

5rwa2dkgz5by.png
    rtuznh6bu8qy.png
    s3kcp84hqtun.png
    qk6bp4ybpaw0.png
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    I love peach cobbler so much more than apple pie! :yum: Especially made with fresh local peaches (not those peach-scented tennis balls you buy at the grocery store).
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    pinuplove wrote: »
    I love peach cobbler so much more than apple pie! :yum: Especially made with fresh local peaches (not those peach-scented tennis balls you buy at the grocery store).

Peach cobbler is good... but cherry cobbler... and blueberry...

pu3ycjjpqwo0.png
    2d7lzfj08fuf.png
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    I'm an equal opportunity cobbler kind of person. My favorite, though (for sentimental reasons) is blackberry. Every summer growing up we had buckets of fresh blackberries from the vines in the garden and write a few of them made it into cobblers for Sunday dinner dessert. (The kind with more of a pastry topping than biscuit.)

8cqnkji91sx5.jpeg
  • pancakerunner
    edited August 2019
    I'm an equal opportunity cobbler kind of person. My favorite, though (for sentimental reasons) is blackberry. Every summer growing up we had buckets of fresh blackberries from the vines in the garden and write a few of them made it into cobblers for Sunday dinner dessert. (The kind with more of a pastry topping than biscuit.)

8cqnkji91sx5.jpeg
    akg27yfmsm3a.jpg

Raspberry/peach crisp from one of my fave pie shops :)
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member

8cqnkji91sx5.jpeg
    akg27yfmsm3a.jpg

rx9sfdyixwp3.png

some of those jelly beans you posted! :p
  • pancakerunner
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »

8cqnkji91sx5.jpeg
    akg27yfmsm3a.jpg

rx9sfdyixwp3.png

some of those jelly beans you posted! :p

Now you’re talkin
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Pie with a shortcrust lid, keep the puff pastry.
    qoxm4m2c42f8.jpg

Follow it up with some cornflake cakes made with Mars Bars (US Milky Way).
    8h7n4bzu8da2.jpg

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Pie with a shortcrust lid, keep the puff pastry.
    qoxm4m2c42f8.jpg

Follow it up with some cornflake cakes made with Mars Bars (US Milky Way).
    8h7n4bzu8da2.jpg

Looks delicious *drool*
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Ain’t it the truth. Actually, there’s half a Subway sandwich in the fridge calling my name, but I’m over my calories now.
  • ksharrell48
    ksharrell48 Posts: 170 Member
    I'd prolly eat, or sample, everything in this thread! The pix are killing me, lol.
  • pancakerunner
    jenilla1 wrote: »
    So much sweet stuff on this thread. It's making me sick to my stomach. Better add some more savory to the mix.

cqh14qeh2lk5.png

It's keto and has spinach so it's healthy.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,533 Member
    I just posted about this in new products thread, Dairy Queen just came out with a peanut butter Snickers Blizzard. I'd have to hypothetically decide between that and the Peanut Butter lover's Reeses Blizzard!
  • pancakerunner
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    I just posted about this in new products thread, Dairy Queen just came out with a peanut butter Snickers Blizzard. I'd have to hypothetically decide between that and the Peanut Butter lover's Reeses Blizzard!

Honestly Heath blizzards are my favorite... unpopular opinion