Inspiration & Motivation

deedun
deedun Posts: 361 Member
I’m seriously lacking in both inspiration and motivation. I cannot count how many times I’ve stopped and started for various reasons along the way.

What has been your inspiration and motivation to lose and keep the weight off? What was your ‘click’ moment?

Replies

• RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    I learned that it was the process of taking care of myself that was making me feel better and more confident, not the weight loss itself.
  • afnan44non6598
    afnan44non6598 Posts: 1 Member
    That’s totally normal, for me when I got frustrated of slow results i always tell my self “even if its slow , its improvement better than nothing”

Also don’t go exteme because that may make you quiet , make it simple think about it as life style not a temporary thing, make good habits and always tell your self “consistency is the only way not starting over every time”

Last one thing , I always find a motivation in before and after pics and stories and if they could i can .
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!