Need more friends who focus on food diary’s

Hey! I find the best way I get fit is by eating well!

I’d like more friends who are really into their food logging instead of just workouts

Replies

• lancejohnston523
    lancejohnston523 Posts: 60 Member
    Hey! I find the best way I get fit is by eating well!

I’d like more friends who are really into their food logging instead of just workouts

Me Too!
  • Emmapatterson1729
    Emmapatterson1729 Posts: 1,296 Member
    I'm open to adds. I am an avid food logger. But I do eat a fairly clean version of keto. Veggies, meats, and fruits. But not all my female friends are keto or low carbers, I do try to keep my friends list more females. I've found a lot of men try to use this app as a online date site.

I have my diary open to friends, and am very active on my wall!

Good luck!
  • katherineleggett
    katherineleggett Posts: 129 Member
    I'm open to adds. I am an avid food logger. But I do eat a fairly clean version of keto. Veggies, meats, and fruits. But not all my female friends are keto or low carbers, I do try to keep my friends list more females. I've found a lot of men try to use this app as a online date site.

I have my diary open to friends, and am very active on my wall!

Good luck!
    I’m not able to add you for some reason
  • Emmapatterson1729
    Friends request sent!

I love my friends list and feed! I also find it the best motivation and inspiration to keep going everyday!!
  • katherineleggett
    Friends request sent!

I love my friends list and feed! I also find it the best motivation and inspiration to keep going everyday!!

I don’t think I use my friend list to it’s full potential tbh. I don’t find the app very easy to communicate
  • ThatJuJitsuWoman
    ThatJuJitsuWoman Posts: 155 Member
    I use the food diary every day and it’s open for my friends to view. It will look a little different to most people’s because I’m vegan, but feel free to add me if you’re wondering “what on earth do vegans eat?!” 😁
  • katherineleggett
    I use the food diary every day and it’s open for my friends to view. It will look a little different to most people’s because I’m vegan, but feel free to add me if you’re wondering “what on earth do vegans eat?!” 😁

I eat primarily vegetarian, and I do love vegan food! Me and my partner go to vegan nights out our local restaurant
  • unstableunicorn
    unstableunicorn Posts: 216 Member
    edited August 2019
    Don’t know if you’re looking for specific diets, but I’m primarily a food logger (often premade/packed foods paired with good stuff like fruit and veggies) while I work on recovery from problems brought on by regain over the last year. Feel free to add!
  • briesecowie
    briesecowie Posts: 1 Member
    I am just getting back into logging my food. Used this app to count my calories and lost weight a couple years ago. Gained it all back plus some, but I had a baby and wasn’t eating healthy. I’m hoping some of you ladies can add me to form a support network and give each other ideas for low calorie meals and snacks.
  • cnjg6677
    cnjg6677 Posts: 177 Member
    Tried to add you
  • _BeBrave
    _BeBrave Posts: 23 Member
    I'd love to see some good diaries! I'm back from a very long break and now relearning being dairy free, working in removing gluten.. Not on any specific meal plan per say other than avoiding those two.
  • Emmapatterson1729
    Friends request sent!

I don’t think I use my friend list to it’s full potential tbh. I don’t find the app very easy to communicate

@katherineleggett

I don't find it easy to communicate on the general forums. I don't do well with debates, confrontations, etc. I personally find the general forums intimidating.

But I love my friend's list and groups... Totally different experience... Very supportive and friendly!

If you eat vegetarian or vegan, I'm sure there's groups on here. I'm also in a group called Clean Eating and Recipe Swap (not active, but lots of recipes and food ideas).

Lots of good, caring, supportive people on the app!!
  • Jackie9003
    Jackie9003 Posts: 1,105 Member
    I log as much as I can but I do miss the odd day from time to time.
    I do straight forward CICO so eat whatever I like within my daily allowance.
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    I log and have an open diary. Feel free to add.
  • MoKaaz
    MoKaaz Posts: 162 Member
    edited August 2019
    I log daily and have been consistent for 60 days straight at the time of this reply. I am open to friend requests and my diary is open. I send PMs to check up on my friends if I don't see them online for several days and usually unfriend them if they are inactive for 15+ days with no response. I say this in the beginning so that if this ever happens you don't get offended by it, I like to keep my friend list full of active people.
  • Ecomama09
    Ecomama09 Posts: 31 Member
    I have an open food diary! Feel free to add me! I love interacting with folks and sharing ideas!
  • Tanya_Clair
    Tanya_Clair Posts: 31 Member
    My diary is open and I log every day, I also often log days in advance :smiley: feel free to add me!
  • babel95
    babel95 Posts: 44 Member
    I’m on day 195 of logging! I don’t follow any named diet/pattern of eating - just try to log and fill my daily allowance with a balanced macros and satisfying foods (chocolate 😍😍).
  • AimeesFitJourney
    AimeesFitJourney Posts: 9 Member
    Add me love :) I need support too!
  • grahmedmisten2
    grahmedmisten2 Posts: 1 Member
    I would really like ideas for keeping my food full of variety. Also just need support. :)