• RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    ready to go home
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    Bourgeois

and here i am feelin proletarian

I’m ready for a history lesson. Somebody splain. Weren’t the bourgeoisie middle class merchants? And would that not also make them part of the proletariat? I know I’m getting this wrong and I’m ready to be educated
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Bourgeois

I’m ready for a history lesson. Somebody splain. Weren’t the bourgeoisie middle class merchants? And would that not also make them part of the proletariat? I know I’m getting this wrong and I’m ready to be educated

marxism not history

Yes that. Perception being 9/10 and all that. ❤️

Im happy right now
  • Miss_Chievous_
    Miss_Chievous_ Posts: 279 Member
    Nervous
  • This_far
    This_far Posts: 536 Member
    Bourgeois

marxism not history

Im happy right now

In Marxist theory the bourgeois were the class that owned the means of production in modern industrial times and would use their wealth and power to perpetuate their domination of the working class forever. They replaced the landed Gentry who controlled the means of production in agricultural society
  • your_future_ex_wife
    This_far wrote: »
    Bourgeois

marxism not history

Im happy right now

In Marxist theory the bourgeois were the class that owned the means of production in modern industrial times and would use their wealth and power to perpetuate their domination of the working class forever. They replaced the landed Gentry who controlled the means of production in agricultural society

I knew you’d turn up eventually. Thank you!😁
  • This_far
    This_far Posts: 536 Member
    This_far wrote: »
    Bourgeois

marxism not history

Im happy right now

I knew you’d turn up eventually. Thank you!😁

Here to help. Workers of the world unite! There are ' Marxist historians ' who look at history through an Marxist lens. Not a bad thing to get different narratives. Example I saw once was a history written by a Virginia planter for 1776 to 1800 would be full of liberty and revolution, the rights of man ECT while a narrative written by his slave who slept just down the lane from his mansion may read ' absolutely nothing changed' . They'd both be true, and just as valid.
  • Miss_Chievous_
    Nauseous, decided to stay home from work today to get some rest.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

Hope you feel better quickly :)
  • Miss_Chievous_

Hope you feel better quickly :)

Thank you sweetie, i've just been working too much but I'm done for a few weeks after Thursday and will get as much rest and strength as I need ❤
  • michaelroode
    michaelroode Posts: 173 Member
    Tired...
    Only 2 hours sleep last night. And had a 30 minute run this morning so tonight will get home and straight to bed
  • mike_rom
    mike_rom Posts: 680 Member
    restless. Ready for a getaway weekend
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    wcf37vzdwwwk.jpg

Unproductive and fat for eating ice cream for dinner because I have no energy to cook 😅

1lqoojcrnhhg.jpeg

I gotchu