32kgs down!

*THE NEW ME* ( my weight loss story )
The last 5 years I have been up and down with my weight, well to be honest my whole life. In 2014 I was at my skinniest but I was eating close to nothing a day and would starve myself which was mentally and physically not healthy at all! From 2014 to early 2019 I managed to put on 40 kilos and that was due to the fact I couldn’t maintain eating close to nothing a day. I was binge eating everyday, it was a sickness, I would fight battles in my head all day, telling myself not to eat pizza and other bad food but as soon as I got home after work I would do the opposite. Every day I was dangerously over eating and I was addicted, sometimes I would honestly think it would easier to be dead, so it would stop. I hated who I was, I couldn’t be in public, I didn’t want to be seen and I was insecure. I was scared about what people would thought of me, I would always cancel plans and wouldn’t make it out to friends birthday because of it. I was missing out on life. I always wanted to change and i always knew it was a matter of time before I did. In December 2018 I went through a pretty bad break up! I was depressed and turned to food and alcohol more then I ever have! On March 2019 I had enough of this, I had enough of living my *kitten* life, I had enough of being depressed, feeling like *kitten* and risking my life with bad food!
I knew this time I had to try something different! So I started off my journey with counting my calories everyday, got back in the gym, began to to do intermittent fasting and started setting goals every week. At first I used my breakup as motivation to kick start everything but little did I know that this healthy lifestyle would change my life! It’s been 20 weeks since I started to make changes and I’m proud to say I’m 32kgs down!!!!!!
All I had to do was believe in myself and stop the doubt. I have such a good relationship with food now and I have never been more happier in my life! My main focus was getting my mind right and feeling positive and healthy food and a lifestyle goes hand in hand! Now that I have overcame this metal struggle and depression I feel like I can achieve anything! I just want to say a massive thank you to all the people who supported me, you guys helped me in this journey! Hopefully this post inspires other people to focus on their health and live the life they want and deserve.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!