August 2019 Monthly Running Challenge

Replies

• PastorVincent
    PastorVincent Posts: 6,668 Member
    Elise4270 wrote: »
    X Ray
    cht05ra3tjct.jpg

"Our work looks great. However, if you ever need a hip replacement, all of needs to come out."
    Ohhh.... Yes I understand that... But is that why there's a frowny face on the last xrays from other doc???? And I get to keep the screws. Yay!

I can do anything the hip tolerates. Which isn't much. Hopefully tomorrow I get my 4th surgery scheduled.

I think I remember the screw used to be at an angle? It is straight now?
  • Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    X Ray
    cht05ra3tjct.jpg

"Our work looks great. However, if you ever need a hip replacement, all of needs to come out."
    Ohhh.... Yes I understand that... But is that why there's a frowny face on the last xrays from other doc???? And I get to keep the screws. Yay!

I can do anything the hip tolerates. Which isn't much. Hopefully tomorrow I get my 4th surgery scheduled.

Last I noticed it was less bent. I'll have to look at the CD. I only snapped the one on screen x-ray before Doc walked in. Said as long as it doesn't cause pain or discomfort, I can keep it; one less surgery. Yay. But... I think I'll be back for the other leg in 6-12 months.

Now, what's for lunch?
  • PastorVincent
    X Ray
    cht05ra3tjct.jpg

Last I noticed it was less bent. I'll have to look at the CD. I only snapped the one on screen x-ray before Doc walked in. Said as long as it doesn't cause pain or discomfort, I can keep it; one less surgery. Yay. But... I think I'll be back for the other leg in 6-12 months.

Now, what's for lunch?

Hot dogs, ketchup and Lays Stax.
  • BeverlyW1108
    BeverlyW1108 Posts: 434 Member
    Is there a way to see who has liked my post?
  • Elise4270
    X Ray
    cht05ra3tjct.jpg

Now, what's for lunch?

So predictable!!!!
  • PastorVincent
    X Ray
    cht05ra3tjct.jpg

Now, what's for lunch?

So predictable!!!!

Well, if I posted what else I actually ate, some of you would be jealous, and I do not want to do that to you.
  • PastorVincent
    Thanks @kgirlhart !
  • PastorVincent

Not that I know of.
  • Elise4270
    X Ray
    cht05ra3tjct.jpg

Now, what's for lunch?

So predictable!!!!

Well, if I posted what else I actually ate, some of you would be jealous, and I do not want to do that to you.

Withholding? That's almost like lying...

I have a Panera sandwich.
  • Elise4270

There's not. At least, not that I've found. I suppose that's only fair since if we could see the "woo's" it be ugly. Like a political debate... Hahaha!
  • Tramboman
    Tramboman Posts: 2,482 Member
    X Ray
    cht05ra3tjct.jpg

Now, what's for lunch?

So predictable!!!!

Withholding? That's almost like lying...

I have a Panera sandwich.
    Fine...
    mf4e8jpunmsm.jpg

Low blow....

You should tell Kristi soon, but make sure there is nothing she could use as a weapon close at hand.