caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    When people who like pineapple on their pizza tag you
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    When there is JUST ENOUGH toilet paper to finish yo bizniz
  • susan5481
    susan5481 Posts: 64 Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    When someone creates a thread and then lets me talk about whatever I want. For example, if I started talking about Star Wars said person would let me finish talking about Star Wars. It really makes my day when said person wouldn't mind if I started talking about how under normal circumstances, when a fairly large franchise film is coming out, you could be forgiven for forgetting about the accompanying video game that inevitably comes along with it. Ranging from painful cash-grabs to satisfying tie-ins, film-inspired games usually appear the afterthought of the Hollywood marketing process, just like MeeseeksAndDestroy. But Star Wars: the Force Awakens isn’t a fairly large franchise film, and these are by no means normal circumstances.

A little under a month ahead of what could quite possibly be the biggest cinematic release of all time, we fans have not just a shameless tie-in but a fully-fledged reboot of one of the most loved franchises in Star Wars’ enormous gaming catalog. And while that may be as much a result of rose-tinted nostalgia and remarkably consistent marketing of Disney as it is anything else, EA DICE’s Star Wars Battlefront has quite some expectations to meet now it’s finally here.

As you more than likely know by now, Star Wars Battlefront is an entirely multiplayer-focused game. Players are given the choice between the Multiplayer modes and Battlefront’s Missions mode, but the emphasis is placed heavily on the former. Within Multiplayer, there are nine other modes to choose from, varying between the large-scale, frenetic 40-player battles of Walker Assault and Supremacy, and the more intimate, small-sided modes like Droid Run and Hero Hunt.

I hear you
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    When you burn your tongue on hot coffee but its only temporary and doesn’t turn into capn crunch mouth

What is Capn' Crunch mouth? He always spoke like a captain of cereal to me.
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    When you burn your tongue on hot coffee but its only temporary and doesn’t turn into capn crunch mouth

Go eat three bowls of capn crunch and report back. If you haven’t destroyed the roof of your mouth, you’re a genetically superior human

This is fact.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member

Go eat three bowls of capn crunch and report back. If you haven’t destroyed the roof of your mouth, you’re a genetically superior human

*checking my calendar...
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Free lunch.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member

The vulva I painted on my sneakers hasn’t rubbed off yet.

* Runs Off To Shoe-Selfie Thread!

• your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »

The vulva I painted on my sneakers hasn’t rubbed off yet.

* Runs Off To Shoe-Selfie Thread!

I think it might be in there. Not sure
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    When She Shares Her U.A. Discount Code.