The Highly Specific Good Little Things

Replies

• PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    edited August 2019
    My gel pedicure has lasted a month.

I was out of coffee but still had espresso.

There’s an avocado left in the fruit basket.

The vulva I painted on my sneakers hasn’t rubbed off yet.

Taking a selfie forced me to make my bed.

No one but me seems to ever want the squat rack.

This thread is giving me warm fuzzies.

Out of curiosity, why did you paint female genitalia on your sneakers?
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    at this one stoplight there is a little wooded area off to the side of the road and i like to find a point in the middle of the trees and think about how many tiny critters are living and dying there without anyone ever knowing they exist like they have their own lil natural leafy green grass world

Omg i think about things like this frequently.

Also

There’s this little nothing spot on a meh trail I like to walk that gives me shivers every time I pass it and I wonder if fairies live there or whose blood was spilled on that spot or maybe a special first kiss or some magical combination of things.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    at this one stoplight there is a little wooded area off to the side of the road and i like to find a point in the middle of the trees and think about how many tiny critters are living and dying there without anyone ever knowing they exist like they have their own lil natural leafy green grass world

Also

There’s this little nothing spot on a meh trail I like to walk that gives me shivers every time I pass it and I wonder if fairies live there or whose blood was spilled on that spot or maybe a special first kiss or some magical combination of things.

this is why i believe in bigfoot
  • your_future_ex_wife
    edited August 2019
    iMago wrote: »

Also

I read a story about him recently

@alywei3773
  • The_Aly_Wei
    The_Aly_Wei Posts: 844 Member

Also

I read a story about him recently

@alywei3773

@your_future_ex_wife that mothing spot on that meh trail was likely where someone was shivering and shaking...if you know what I'm sayin.
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member
    When she smiles at me...
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    When a toy comes with simple to follow instructions for assembly and no parts are screwed into the packaging.
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    tams_89 wrote: »
    When my kids are all asleep and I can lay in silence with the window open just listening to the rain

Benadryl via Amazon subscription 😉
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    The dogs in my neighborhood, like Pig Dog with his baked potato body and stick legs, and the big old poodle who gives us the most pathetic "get outta here" bark and prances around cutely.

I had my first mammogram today and was amused by the little hot pink floral stickers they stuck on my nipples.

• your_future_ex_wife
    PAFC84 wrote: »

Oh just saw this.

It was because i was noticing a lot of phallic imagery and i was inspired to represent my sex. Also, it’s eye catching.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member

Oh just saw this.

It was because i was noticing a lot of phallic imagery and i was inspired to represent my sex. Also, it’s eye catching.

0zv2ogq65vje.jpg
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    This oddly specific but totally perfect combination of chocolate almond milk and Mexican vanilla in my pancakes this evening. Brinner, heck yeah!
  • your_future_ex_wife

Oh just saw this.

0zv2ogq65vje.jpg

Venus envy 😏
  • poisonesse
    poisonesse Posts: 527 Member
    the flavor of that first cup of blueberry black tea in the morning. The feeling of accomplishment when I finish a hike on an exceptionally hot day. The thrill of getting dressed and realizing I'm wearing something I haven't fit into for over 20 years. The feeling of love when my 70 pound dogs "fight" to jump up in my arms at night to watch TV. The feeling of pride when my hubby of 35 years tells me I look as good as I did when he met me. (He lies, but it gives me such a wonderful warm feeling. ;) )
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    When my naturally curly hair actually cooperates and looks good.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    When I empty the dryer lint trap and none of it slips off and falls back down into the the lint abyss.
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member
    When you wake up on a day with no work and no plans and you can do whatever you want.
  • Pandemonium_
    Pandemonium_ Posts: 945 Member
    Those days when you don't seem to draw in every mosquito within a half mile radius. Or should I be offended? Get back here, I'm delicious!