How do we perceive you?

caco_ethes
caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
Ever wonder what kind of impression you’re giving to others here? I know i do. If you would like to open yourself up to people sharing their impressions/observations about you, comment below. Just remember, if you choose to comment on someone else, you’re opening yourself up to be on the receiving end too.

To avoid really long posts, try to post just one observation at a time.

Be nice! Jerks will be forcibly removed

Replies

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Le boop. But I've been absent for so long, most of y'all don't remember me.

Maybe that works to my advantage, eh? ;)
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    ...did someone just throw a match into that puddle near the gas pumps? I'm curious, for sure, but as someone who pays close attention to the profiles I build of folks in my head, this has led me down some awkward paths in the past
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Le boop. But I've been absent for so long, most of y'all don't remember me.

Maybe that works to my advantage, eh? ;)

I see you as super carefree, don’t care what the world thinks of you but not in a snubby way.. just unconcerned about it. Also.. happy and creative

That is... surprisingly accurate. Most of the time. :)
  • Miss_Chievous_
    Miss_Chievous_ Posts: 279 Member
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    ...did someone just throw a match into that puddle near the gas pumps? I'm curious, for sure, but as someone who pays close attention to the profiles I build of folks in my head, this has led me down some awkward paths in the past

writer, horror, death metal, archery, poet

Sweet, good mom, caring, intelligent, artistic, talented, good taste in music, beautiful inside and out
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Ever wonder what kind of impression you’re giving to others here? I know i do. If you would like to open yourself up to people sharing their impressions/observations about you, comment below. Just remember, if you choose to comment on someone else, you’re opening yourself up to be on the receiving end too.

To avoid really long posts, try to post just one observation at a time.

Be nice! Jerks will be forcibly removed

Pretty sure you are VERY strict on the meatless Monday, taco Tuesday, Wednesday casseroles, Thursday leftovers and Friday pizza schedule.
  • caco_ethes
    @pizzamyheart i get the very specific impression that you feel like the compliments you get from us are just a courtesy because we like you. I hate the thought of seeming disingenuous so I generally don’t say flattering things to you, just ridiculous and obnoxious things.
  • caco_ethes
    I'm intrested how I come across! 😆

Drunk 70% of the time 😂

That, now, wait a second...

Yeah I have nothing. I have done my fair share of drunk posts, fo sure 😂

I’m just teasing you 😁
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    @pizzamyheart i get the very specific impression that you feel like the compliments you get from us are just a courtesy because we like you. I hate the thought of seeming disingenuous so I generally don’t say flattering things to you, just ridiculous and obnoxious things.

That’s ok. I know you guys don’t really like me. ;)
  • caco_ethes

That’s ok. I know you guys don’t really like me. ;)

We definitely think you’re the worst