New to the Scene

Options
Hello!

My name is Shane Simmons, I'm 32 years old and live NW of Atlanta, GA. I apologize in advance for my profile photo, but I was told posting a "before" photo publicly might help motivate me to keep going.

I'm at my heaviest weight ever, and what little metabolism I had in the past is definately starting to die out. I've tried and flopped out of diets in the past so now I've come to this community to start counting calories and simply work on intake vs output.

I would appreciate any acquaintances that I would meet, and frankly, could use all the help I could get! I've made all of my information public, so there's no hiding anything! I'm more than happy to answer any questions about myself that anyone has.

Thank you in advance for your support, and I hope I get to meet a bunch of new people and we can all work towards our goals together!

Replies

• conniewilkins56
    conniewilkins56 Posts: 3,391 Member
    Options
    I would be happy to be your fitness pal....mail me and I will friend you....I have lost 29 lbs since June l and have over 100 to go so I will be here long term!
  • badenglishmajor
    badenglishmajor Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 90 pounds!!! We're all in this together! :) You got this!
  • conniewilkins56
    conniewilkins56 Posts: 3,391 Member
    Options
    I am looking for two or three VERY motivated friends so we can help each other....I have lost 29 lbs since June 1....I have an open food log and want yours open too.....we can do this!...message me so we can be finess pals
  • Wolverine_76
    Wolverine_76 Posts: 4,482 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome and congrats you’ve made the first step to a healthier you . I’m always happy to help and add people for mutual support feel free to add me
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community! <3

If you haven't already, read the stickies at the top of the getting started forum. Very informative and helpful.

Good luck with your journey!
  • katlopezco8946
    katlopezco8946 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Shane, thank you for your honesty! You took the first step and now need to keep going. You can do this! Just started too and have already been so encouraged.