Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    1sphere wrote: »
    1sphere wrote: »
    @1sphere would you be interested to hear the impression you give any of us? I don’t want to volunteer it without asking in case learning how others perceive you is just static compared to learning about yourself. But sometimes it’s helpful to know

Edit: uh oh, that gives me an idea for a thread
    sure, I'm always interested to know how others perceive me. I'm especially interested (and terrified) to know how women perceive me *hoping that I don't look like a serial killer*

One impression i have of you is that you’re reserved and a little unapproachable. I think for me it’s because you use a lot of big words and while I don’t think I’m a dummy, i struggle to understand your point sometimes
    Haha, well...interesting because I think that I AM a dummy. I don't often use fancy words, I really don't even feel qualified. I did use the word "paradoxical" recently, but I stole that one from Eckhart Tolle. It's a sweet word to use to describe something which is neither true or false.

Maybe its that you seem to be a high level thinker, a big picture guy, i mean thinking-about-the-universe big picture. And I’m just trying to figure out which cat litter will make me sneeze less

I agree on the high level thinker.. but also a worrier
  • slimgirljo15
    edited August 2019
    Le boop. But I've been absent for so long, most of y'all don't remember me.

Maybe that works to my advantage, eh? ;)

I remember you ..crocheter extraordinaire.
    I think you are very artsy, very talented in the craft department.🙂 You give off a "nice, sweet" vibe
  • Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited August 2019
    @slimgirljo15 : no ****s given & rationalizes the world & her decisions with Jo logic never regretting anything (humor = given, brings out the silliness in everyone)
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member
    I perceive @Keto_Vampire to be a person who takes fitness knowledge very seriously and he also is very dedicated.
  • slimgirljo15
    @slimgirljo15 : no ****s given & rationalizes the world & her decisions with Jo logic never regretting anything

I had no idea I was that easily read :D

You're an enigma.. Very, very smart, I often have trouble understanding 😁 You keep your feelings close to your chest. I think a bit shy.
  • slimgirljo15
    J_NY_Z wrote: »
    I perceive @Keto_Vampire to be a person who takes fitness knowledge very seriously and he also is very dedicated.

Yes.. that too.. :)
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member

I can remember you! I think you seem like a free spirit and you March to your own beat. You come across as very creative and perhaps sensitive in nature ?

P.s I enjoyed seeing all your art works that you shared, I remember the thread when you asked for ideas and you drew them.

Keep an eye out. I may revive that thread soon.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member

I remember you ..crocheter extraordinaire.
    I think you are very artsy, very talented in the craft department.🙂 You give off a "nice, sweet" vibe

That explains why all the cub scouts flock to me. :D
  • slimgirljo15
    @slimgirljo15 comes across really caring and kind person. Lots of fun and like a ray of sunshine from the land down under ! 🌞

I could say pretty much exactly the same of you except for the down under bit 😁.
    Youre sweet and sensitive but if crossed or upset the scottish temper would kick butt.

Am I right?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    edited August 2019
    I'm intrested how I come across! 😆

Drunk 70% of the time 😂

Seventy ?!?

Seventy Percent ??

Ha. Nah.

more like Ninety.....

Three Percent

Edit*.

Oh, Wait.... Jeez, how embarrassing ..... I thought we were talking about someone else!

My Bad.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    @slimgirljo15 comes across really caring and kind person. Lots of fun and like a ray of sunshine from the land down under ! 🌞

I could say pretty much exactly the same of you except for the down under bit 😁.
    Youre sweet and sensitive but if crossed or upset the scottish temper would kick butt.

Am I right?

I would give my honest opinon about Jo....

however, this is a family friendly forum and we're in polite company.

<3>:)B)
  • slimgirljo15
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Am I right?

:laugh: 🤗
  • Miss_Chievous_
    Miss_Chievous_ Posts: 279 Member
    edited August 2019
    @caco_ethes Straight forward, hilarious, always starts the best threads, very smart, natural beauty, humble...honesty, when I was new here, I was a little intimidated by you and I seriously don't know why because you always brighten up this place and I always look forward to reading your posts. When you're not around I look forward to seeing you pop up in here.

Eta: likes nipples
  • slimgirljo15
    edited August 2019
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Am I right?

:laugh: 🤗

Ya know how I perceive you.. a straight up good guy. Intelligent, funny ( I think this hides a bit) very kind and loving but also tough when need be. You have strong opinions and are a bit stubborn. You're good to the people that are good to you but I suspect upset you and there's a whole other side 😉 Of course that's just gleaned from posts.. I could be totally wrong 😂
    So how close am I?

Edit.. one of my favourite posters 🙂
  • Miss_Chievous_
    Miss_Chievous_ Posts: 279 Member
    @slimgirljo15 great sense of humor, always makes me laugh, kind, caring, beautiful soul, positive attitude, compassionate, loved by many ❤

Also likes nipples 😂