Need more friends who focus on food diary’s

Options
2»

Replies

• kcmcbee
    kcmcbee Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Just made my log diary public after reading some comments of others on this.
  • Emmapatterson1729
    Emmapatterson1729 Posts: 1,296 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    kcmcbee wrote: »

I find it helps me, because it makes me a little more health conscious, knowing that others can see what I eat.

I mean, I would be embarrassed to binge on a dozen donuts or an entire large pan Chicago style pizza and have to log it. (Which I have done both of those before MFP)!

Logging one donut wouldn't be embarrassing or like one or two slices of pizza wouldn't be embarrassing. It kind of helps reign me in.
  • lapesadilla
    lapesadilla Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm definitely more diet-focused than exercise-focused and I track my food religiously. My diary is open and I like to snoop on other people's diaries for food ideas. Happy to be friends!
  • unicorngems
    unicorngems Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! Feel free to add me!
  • Zulu87
    Zulu87 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Me too!!
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to my friends and I don't log exercise, and weight loss notifications are off too (I prefer to weigh myself daily, so there's so many fluctuations!)

I have IBS so I mostly follow a low FODMAP diet. Sometimes I eat things that disagree with me anyway, since it's not too bad as long as everything else I'm eating is OK :)
  • oceandaisies
    oceandaisies Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I am just getting back into mfp and daily logging of my food. I would love to have more friends who log daily as I like to check out others diaries to compare and get ideas! It seems to help me be more accountable when I have friends who are active! I hope it's ok to add some of you who are open to friends :)
  • topher347
    topher347 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I log everyday if you want to add me. Mind you it doesn't have a whole lot of variety to it as I bring the same lunch to work everyday, lol. I do try to stay consistent with not missing any days though, and log my strength training as well.
  • Safari_Gal_
    Safari_Gal_ Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    kcmcbee wrote: »

I find it helps me, because it makes me a little more health conscious, knowing that others can see what I eat.

I mean, I would be embarrassed to binge on a dozen donuts or an entire large pan Chicago style pizza and have to log it. (Which I have done both of those before MFP)!

Logging one donut wouldn't be embarrassing or like one or two slices of pizza wouldn't be embarrassing. It kind of helps reign me in.

@Emmapatterson1729 - agree! And yep / I’m a pretty “clean” keto-er as well - with a small obsession with produce 😉
  • Emmapatterson1729
    Emmapatterson1729 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to my friends and I don't log exercise, and weight loss notifications are off too (I prefer to weigh myself daily, so there's so many fluctuations!)

I have IBS so I mostly follow a low FODMAP diet. Sometimes I eat things that disagree with me anyway, since it's not too bad as long as everything else I'm eating is OK :)

I'm also restricted due to a disease that causes IBS.

I don't mind the restrictions too much, I find watching others eat stuff I can't have is less painful than the bloat and discomfort that follows if I lose my willpower (admit it happens occasionally).

IBS sucks!

• Berend93
    Berend93 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends and I log every day. You can add me if you like!
  • amandah3493
    amandah3493 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You can add me. Mines open. Love getting ideas from others!
  • dr_amani_halim
    dr_amani_halim Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I logged for 30 days .. you can add me if u want
  • livefreely12
    livefreely12 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I eat mostly vegetarian, meat only on occasion. Open diary and daily logging. :)
  • lukeruss
    lukeruss Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Go ahead and add me if you like I am mostly about the diet
  • davidupperton6627
    davidupperton6627 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Just been foraging - 3
    mile walk and check out these beauties! bucwr0ug0v3m.jpeg
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    i do go in stages but am back to losing (lost 130 pounds a couple of years ago and now to finish losing the rest since life has calmed down lol) so should be pretty consistent for awhile. i will tell you a lot of my dinners i build in the recipe builder, so you see the title and macro counts but not the layout of ingredients. i usually have the recipe handy though if you message me and ask LOL

i follow the 'if i can fit it in my freaking calories, i eats it' way of eating ;) LOL
  • HelenWater
    HelenWater Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I log every day and have an open diary to friends. I try to follow the Mediterranean style of diet. I'm happy for anyone to add me as a friend.
  • Iwanttobetheoldme
    Iwanttobetheoldme Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Please add me I log every day but only have 1 friend currently!
  • fitpal4242
    fitpal4242 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I just opened my food diary (viewable to my friends).