Need a non-gym 15 minute workout

I’ll have 15 minutes at a park to workout between school drop offs: is there an app or workout channel that you would recommend?
My goal is just to feel healthy, so muscle building, stretching or cardio would all fit that criteria.
Thank you!

Replies

• middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,483 Member
    Have a look at Nerdfitness for a simple but effective bodyweight workout, Hasfit for a simple 15 min weighted workout.
    I do yoga at a studio, but have heard yoga by Adrianne is excellent.

Cheers, h.
  • rachelshickman
    rachelshickman Posts: 1 Member
    I just started a 15 min EASY beginner workout on popsugar fitness on YouTube.
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    youtube - jessica smith tv has a host of all types of workouts for the time schedule that suits :smile:
  • Pipsqueak1965
    Pipsqueak1965 Posts: 397 Member
    There are tons on youtube - loads of HIIT stuff (body coach, fitness blender etc)
  • neugebauer52
    neugebauer52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Go for a walk?
  • michellewale1977
    michellewale1977 Posts: 20 Member
    I like hasfit workouts on YouTube, they have lots of 10-15 minute workouts, including kickboxing if you need to get rid of some aggression!
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    I use the Aaptiv app. You can pick any type of workout, with or without equipment, for any duration. It’s pretty fantastic. There is a free trial so you can see if you like it. And make sure the check out the meditation programs, they’re great.
  • JCampbellH
    JCampbellH Posts: 1 Member
    edited August 2019
    https://darebee.com/ has tons of different workouts and challenges.
  • katlopezco8946
    katlopezco8946 Posts: 11 Member
    Check out Chris Hería in You Tube. His vids are quick but I notice a huge difference when I do them.
  • Beenbizzy2
    Beenbizzy2 Posts: 6 Member
    In the park, choose an area, do stretches, jog one way for 10 secs, walk back, repeat.
  • getto80kg
    getto80kg Posts: 17 Member
    I’ll have 15 minutes at a park to workout between school drop offs: is there an app or workout channel that you would recommend?
    My goal is just to feel healthy, so muscle building, stretching or cardio would all fit that criteria.
    Thank you!

Fit in 5 is great on sky
    Thank you!

Fit in 5 on sky is really good 5 minute home Workouts
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    I go to the park to run the track. But I have also done a type of circuit training. There is a building with outside stairs, so we can run up and down stairs, around the track, step ups on benches, lunges, pushups, pull-ups and hanging leg lifts on monkey bars.