29 days and nothing

this is the most consistent i have ever been with my food plans. always under the calorie amount, usually by at least 700 cals/day as i work out fairly hard, usually burn between 800 -1000/workout. mainly walking, running and biking. i am consistent in my logging and honest. it has been 29 days and have not lost a pound. i know i am in far better shape but frustrated by the lack of loss. i did wWW for 6 months. consistently logged every point and only lost 10 lbs. i am 55 and a fairly active male. i am having some thyroid issues, not hypothyroid, some nodules and had a pretty serious bicycle accident on 1 june. i do not if any of this is related. any thoughts. thanks in advance. peace. andy

Replies

• agm032064
    agm032064 Posts: 6 Member
    how do i go about opening my journal? thanks.
  • agm032064
    i just set it to public. i will take any advice. i am very fit but want to get down to about 225.
  • agm032064
    thank you for the comments and suggestions. time to get even more serious. i cannot imagine what would happen if i were not working out daily. in any case i am far fitter than i was and facing a couple of surgeries in the next month that is something. again thanks. peace. andy
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,122 Member
    agm032064 wrote: »
    thank you for the comments and suggestions. time to get even more serious. i cannot imagine what would happen if i were not working out daily. in any case i am far fitter than i was and facing a couple of surgeries in the next month that is something. again thanks. peace. andy

@agm032064 Let us know how you get on when you've got a few weeks of knuckling down on the logging.