What did you have for breakfast this morning? 🍳🍊🍽

Replies

• littlegreenparrot1
    littlegreenparrot1 Posts: 694 Member
    Porridge with a spoon each of cocoa and instant coffee stirred in before it's cooked, cocoa nibs and a chopped nectarine on top.

Never thought of making mocha porridge, that sounds good!

It occurred to me when I had a small jar of flavoured coffee that I didn't really like.
    Thought it was worth a go to use it up.

A very successful experiment 😊
  • cnjg6677
    cnjg6677 Posts: 177 Member
    Hasbrowns eggs and turkey bacon
  • LenGray
    LenGray Posts: 842 Member
    Overnight oats with apple-cinnamon compote, a slice of egg and broccoli casserole, and black coffee :) When I get to work around 8-ish, I'll also have a nectarine ^_^
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,992 Member
    Not the prettiest presentation but sure was delicious! Leftover Cold Blackened Salmon. Oh and 2 cups of coffee :)
    5pqezgz8kt3j.jpg
  • FireyChimera
    FireyChimera Posts: 155 Member
    oats and clementines
  • COGypsy
    COGypsy Posts: 1,155 Member
    Mahi-mahi with a romanesco sauce over rice and succotash with a couple of Monster Ultras.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    I started with a tbsp heavy cream in my coffee, than later logged as breakfast a meal of granola with kefir.
  • Addictead
    Addictead Posts: 66 Member
    Two pieces of homemade bread toasted, spread with 1oz of goat cheese and 2 fried eggs with arugula on top

Mixing things up with a savory breakfast!
  • BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    A bowl of cubed watermelon and a small glass of Califia Farms Coconut and Almond Milk Blend. πŸ˜‹
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,992 Member
    A bowl of cubed watermelon and a small glass of Califia Farms Coconut and Almond Milk Blend. πŸ˜‹

Watermelon right now is so tasty & sweet! I eat it almost every day.
  • susan5481
    susan5481 Posts: 64 Member
    Greek yogurt and blueberries
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member
    While at work I have the same thing every morning: I make 3 pancakes and put 1 tablespoon of peanut butter on each. I eat one right when I get to work, one at ~8am and one at ~10am. Kind of boring but consistent. I just finished my first.
  • LenGray
    LenGray Posts: 842 Member
    An oatmeal chocolate chip muffin with egg casserole and vanilla Greek yogurt :yum:
  • weatherking2019
    weatherking2019 Posts: 943 Member
    coffee with cream and a hard boiled egg! I'm already hungry for lunch!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    One of my skillets...two eggs, hash browns, slice of bacon, and hatch green chile all thrown into the skillet.
  • Zulu87
    Zulu87 Posts: 119 Member
    Big slice of sourdough with vegan spicy havarti cheese!
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Chocolate protein nut milk, toast with peanut butter, watermelon.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    At 6 a.m. I had a cup of coffee with 15ml heavy cream. I drank black coffee for the rest of the morning.
  • stjheaton
    stjheaton Posts: 8 Member
    Cup of oats with water, half banana, serving of mixed nuts, tbs of honey, dash of cinnamon and black coffee/glass of waterπŸ‘Œ
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Hot oat bran cereal topped with lower sugar apple pie filling. Cold brew coffee with splenda.