New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,476 Member
    Okay so I was landing to get the cookie dough blizzard but now that I see the cookie dough sundae ...... HOW DO I PICk? This one has the gob of cookie dough plus caramel. They say it’s super salty and I am a huge salty caramel fan. Maybe this belongs in the If calories didn’t matter thread 😅. Maybe I can get my boyfriend to get one and then try both. I told him we are going this weekenD LOL. 8f7noaohnaz2.jpeg

I definitely would have gone with the sundae for the added caramel, yum!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    If anyone loves the Quest Chocolate Hazelnut bars Grocery Outlet had them at my local store for $0.99 a bar.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    If anyone loves the Quest Chocolate Hazelnut bars Grocery Outlet had them at my local store for $0.99 a bar.

One of my least favorites by them. Poorly executed imo!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,572 Member

I'm over their bars but I still love the protein powders and chips.
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    It's funny you guys brought up the Quest bars because I just had one today after almost a year without them. They were something I consumed regularly when I had more calories to play with, but I haven't been able to have them and eat the more low calorie Built Bar instead. I was craving a more substantial protein bar today, though (nothing wrong with Built. I love them but they don't fill me up and are more of a candy bar replacement for me), so I exercised a little extra today so I could treat myself to one. I saw Chocolate Hazelnut and decided to splurge on a box. They're not what I expected but they're not bad. I wanted more of a Nutella taste, but they're more chocolatey and nutty. Next time I'll do the Chocolate Donut. Any thoughts on those? I think my two favorite flavors from Quest are Maple Waffle and Apple Pie.
  • cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    edited August 2019
    It's funny you guys brought up the Quest bars because I just had one today after almost a year without them. They were something I consumed regularly when I had more calories to play with, but I haven't been able to have them and eat the more low calorie Built Bar instead. I was craving a more substantial protein bar today, though (nothing wrong with Built. I love them but they don't fill me up and are more of a candy bar replacement for me), so I exercised a little extra today so I could treat myself to one. I saw Chocolate Hazelnut and decided to splurge on a box. They're not what I expected but they're not bad. I wanted more of a Nutella taste, but they're more chocolatey and nutty. Next time I'll do the Chocolate Donut. Any thoughts on those? I think my two favorite flavors from Quest are Maple Waffle and Apple Pie.

This is exactly how I felt about the hazelnut M&M's. I was so disappointed it wasn't like Nutella. But also they're named "hazelnut spread" M&M's which misled me.
  • pancakerunner
    edited August 2019
    3agk31akim4q.jpg

Email from Enlightened.
  • skelterhelter
    3agk31akim4q.jpg

Email from Enlightened.

I'm intrigued. Hope this means new flavors!
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    cdudley628 wrote: »

This is exactly how I felt about the hazelnut M&M's. I was so disappointed it wasn't like Nutella. But also they're named "hazelnut spread" M&M's which misled me.

I like the hazelnut M&M’s. More of a Nutella flavor than the Quest bars, which I was very disappointed about. My favorite Quest bar is the white chocolate raspberry ones. I have tried many protein bars, and for sheer numbers, can’t beat Built Bars. Agree with above poster, they are like a candy replacement for me too. My favorite is the Mocha. No more searching for me, Built Bars are my #1 choice, thanks for posting about them on this thread. I just wish you could purchase them at a store.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Kalex1975 wrote: »
    Next time I'll do the Chocolate Donut. Any thoughts on those? I think my two favorite flavors from Quest are Maple Waffle and Apple Pie.

I like the chocolate donut flavor but feel their birthday cake is superior if you are going for one with a coating. My absolute favorite is still the blueberry muffin flavor. If you don't mind a little less protein their Hero bars are the tastiest IMO.

Oh man, I haven't had a Quest bar in forever but I liked the blueberry muffin! Do they still make the PB & J? I LOVED that one. I can't do any flavor that involves chocolate. Bad things happen. :#
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    I'm working my way through the Built Bars flavors.
    So far I LOVE mint brownie and coconut.
    Double chocolate mousse is good, but not great.
    I love them frozen - I love how rich and chewy they are.
    I got ANOTHER email after my first order asking how I liked them and if I had any questions. Again I mentioned I'd love to try lemon and blueberry cheesecake without buying a huge box, but I got the generic response again that they are available in 18 bar box if I want to get them (well not blueberry cheesecake as they are sold out now).
    So bars 10/10 and customer service 5/10.
  • Kalex1975
    Kalex1975 Posts: 427 Member
    Oh man, I haven't had a Quest bar in forever but I liked the blueberry muffin! Do they still make the PB & J? I LOVED that one. I can't do any flavor that involves chocolate. Bad things happen. :#

I don't think they make the PB&J anymore (haven't seen it in the store and it isn't listed on their website)... I never tried that one so I guess I missed out! :smile:
  • pancakerunner
    New Enlightened keto collection. Bitter that there aren’t any new flavors... just keto versions of what they already had 🙃539b6orcskkh.jpeg
    cjqvh8x2n0z3.jpeg
    s8m235rtm5it.jpeg
  • skelterhelter
    I finally found the Loaded Taco Quest Chips! They're so tasty! Kinda like a lighter, less salty version of taco Doritos. They were a nice addition to my Mexican-inspired wrap. Btw, GNC had a buy 5 snacks, get one free promo for those who are interested. I wanted to try a bunch of new things anyway, so I bit the bullet. I got the loaded taco quest, a bag of the ranch ones, a few Quest bars: pumpkin pie (!!!), rocky road, chocolate donut, and a can of Alaninu energy in Rainbow Candy. I actually love the two flavors of this energy drink I've tried and will definitely buy again.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Can win a hot dog ice cream sandwich.... yuck but I’d try LOL 9o1x5tdkckiv.jpeg I lost.