Who you talking about Gus? 😁

Was about myself
    PAFC84 wrote: »
    Gustaaf85 wrote: »
    Weird, funny, crazy, goofy, serious on occasion

Your assessment on yourself?

Yes, lol
    I misunderstood the purpose of the thread

No harm no foul. I think it is meant to be playful.....although will anyone agree with your assessment on yourself? ;)

I'll agree 😁

The water to my oil lol

Are you saying we don't mix? 😁
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    edited August 2019

Who you talking about Gus? 😁

Was about myself

Your assessment on yourself?

Yes, lol
    I misunderstood the purpose of the thread

No harm no foul. I think it is meant to be playful.....although will anyone agree with your assessment on yourself? ;)

I'll agree 😁

The water to my oil lol

Are you saying we don't mix? 😁

I’m saying you calm the waves that I make lol
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Have I even been around long enough to make an impression? It can be hard to join into a forum that has members who have built up a community over the years, but this is a fun one for sure and I've never been made to feel unwelcome.

Fun, friendly, family. I’d like to grill out and have a summer drink with you.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    @Vikka_V I think we all interpret questions based on our own perspective and perceptions of life. I also think most of us have had moments in which we regret things we’ve said.

I think you are a deep thinker and extremely self reflective. A valued trait in such a self absorbed society. You are sweet natured and very kind to others, but I find you can tend to be too hard on yourself. ❤️

Thank-you Lady
    I am "hard" on myself I think partly because I've had no guidance, my parents (divorced when I was 5) had much bigger "problems" than taking care of me and my brother...I try to be "hard' on myself, because I need the discipline I never had as a child...but I'm not doing a good job at it. Its hard to 'parent' yourself.

It seems stupid to say, but I need some guidance, some one to say "do this" (like go to bed now) simple, but for me thats huge.... I have no rational limits compared to others I don't think.

As a child I had no limits and parents with substance abuse problems. I know your not allowed to talk about drugs and stuff here (I got reprimanded for doing so) but its a thing...and as a kid with parents who had other "problems" besides my brother and I, I feel like I've had to "raise myself"...so it's taken a lot longer and I feel very immature still.
    Me too.
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    @Vikka_V I think we all interpret questions based on our own perspective and perceptions of life. I also think most of us have had moments in which we regret things we’ve said.

I think you are a deep thinker and extremely self reflective. A valued trait in such a self absorbed society. You are sweet natured and very kind to others, but I find you can tend to be too hard on yourself. ❤️

Thank-you Lady
    I am "hard" on myself I think partly because I've had no guidance, my parents (divorced when I was 5) had much bigger "problems" than taking care of me and my brother...I try to be "hard' on myself, because I need the discipline I never had as a child...but I'm not doing a good job at it. Its hard to 'parent' yourself.

It seems stupid to say, but I need some guidance, some one to say "do this" (like go to bed now) simple, but for me thats huge.... I have no rational limits compared to others I don't think.

As a child I had no limits and parents with substance abuse problems. I know your not allowed to talk about drugs and stuff here (I got reprimanded for doing so) but its a thing...and as a kid with parents who had other "problems" besides my brother and I, I feel like I've had to "raise myself"...so it's taken a lot longer and I feel very immature still.
    Me too.

Trust yourselves. If it works for you, it is good.
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member

Thank-you Lady

Me too.

Same. I also value constructive criticism.
  • your_future_ex_wife

Thank-you Lady

Me too.

I don’t want the criticism. I just want a boss who knows me and wants the best for me and doesn’t mind when I occasionally tell them to go *kitten* themselves. 😄
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member

Thank-you Lady

Me too.

I don’t want the criticism. I just want a boss who knows me and wants the best for me and doesn’t mind when I occasionally tell them to go *kitten* themselves. 😄

And how's the writing going? <Cracks whip>
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Reckoner68 wrote: »

Thank-you Lady

Me too.

Lazy lately. I did finally find a woman to read that thing though. 😂
  • Reckoner68

Thank-you Lady

Me too.

Good! You satisfied with it? Gonna submit it anywhere?
  • your_future_ex_wife

Thank-you Lady

Me too.

If I can figure out how, yes.
  • Reckoner68

Thank-you Lady

Me too.

I have a friend who's somewhat active in that genre, I'll see if she has any insight and pass it on to you if she knows of anybody with open calls right now
  • your_future_ex_wife

Thank-you Lady

Me too.

I have a friend who's somewhat active in that genre, I'll see if she has any insight and pass it on to you if she knows of anybody with open calls right now

Thank you!
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member

Thank-you Lady

Me too.

K, you guys just lazy tagged me and shitz
    So I feel cool interjecting!
    You both writers?

Start a thread with some timbits or a blog and alert me...thanks!!
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    So I've just caught up here.

First, excellent thread! Everyone is being really well behaved and all the goodness is on display.

I'm compelled to write for everyone, I think you're all so great in your own ways. That would take all day though so I'm gonna pick one out of a hat unless someone wants to volunteer?