The Highly Specific Good Little Things

Replies

• Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    When I have to dress up and wear heels but I find heels that i'm able to walk in without walking like a newborn calf.

Wearing matching bra and underwear because it makes me feel like I have my *kitten* together.

Discovering new music

Hiding all the good treats from the kids so I can have them all to myself.

Eta: I just realized that some of my pleasures a a little mean 😒

Mmmm, discovering new music is *the best*
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Hearing genuine laughs
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    Hearing genuine laughs

I laughed so hard I got heartburn the other day. God it was painful. I had to turn over the channel to stop the source of funny.
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Kitty toe beans.

csg806aftr96.jpg

Especially when they let you touch them and they're nice and soft. My cat just lightly jabs me with her claw and turns away though :disappointed:
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    PAFC84 wrote: »
    Hearing genuine laughs

I laughed so hard I got heartburn the other day. God it was painful. I had to turn over the channel to stop the source of funny.

What were you watching?
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    PAFC84 wrote: »
    Hearing genuine laughs

What were you watching?

Dinner Date: Love At First Bite-Episode 1. They were showing some of the best bits from the show complete with interviews with celebrities and dating experts. if you are in the UK (I don’t think you are) it is available on the ITV hub for the next 26 days.
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    Bubble wrap popping.
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    that first coffee in the morning
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    Kitty toe beans.

csg806aftr96.jpg

Especially when they let you touch them and they're nice and soft. My cat just lightly jabs me with her claw and turns away though :disappointed:

Mine used to be like that, then they got old and stopped caring. :D
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    barn kittens
    eb1nnyvitzww.jpeg

and when they leave dead things for you as a gift you can easily append that to "Barn *kittens*" but use the same pic! :D
  • ghudson92
    Kitty toe beans.

csg806aftr96.jpg

Mine is old too! She will be 16 at the end of this month :smiley: How old are yours? My other kitty, no longer with us, let me touch the beans on demand. He was a good boy.
  • ghudson92
    barn kittens
    eb1nnyvitzww.jpeg

Looks my little one who was run over earlier on in the year. Love me a stripy kitty.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Kitty toe beans.

csg806aftr96.jpg

Mine is old too! She will be 16 at the end of this month :smiley: How old are yours? My other kitty, no longer with us, let me touch the beans on demand. He was a good boy.

Two are 12 going on 13. The youngest is almost 2. He lets me touch his paws all the time. He's quite lovable.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    When the barista makes my Purple Drink just right.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    When you go to sleep with a headache and wake up with a little fuzzy feeling but no pain