HELP HELP HELP

So I’m 4ft 11 and having 1200 calories but then end up binge eating !

Was thinking
To try to increase my calories to 1500 see if it helps me binge less . I constantly feel starving at night then binge ! Xxx

Replies

• 88olds
    88olds Posts: 4,463 Member
    How many calories does the MFP calculator give you for maintenance? You’re right, you have to be able to live with the process. Eating out of control is not living with it. Will 1500 calories get you any kind of a deficit? Also wondering how much you’re trying to lose?
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    So I’m 4ft 11 and having 1200 calories but then end up binge eating !

Was thinking
    To try to increase my calories to 1500 see if it helps me binge less . I constantly feel starving at night then binge ! Xxx

How much do you weigh, and how many lbs a week did you choose to get the 1200 cal goal?
    Are you hitting your protein and fat goals?
  • Phirrgus
    Phirrgus Posts: 1,894 Member
    Along with the previous questions, are you exercising as well? If so eating back those exercise calories can help quite a bit.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,940 Member
    If you just have a few pounds to lose, set your Goal to, "Lose 1/2 pound per week."

Set your Activity Level to "Lightly Active." (Unless you have a super active daily lifestyle before exercising.)

Then when you do purposeful exercise, enter it into the Exercise tab and eat more (as the site will recommend to you) on those days.
  • mellyi6922
    mellyi6922 Posts: 5 Member
    Sometimes we “feel hungry” but what our bodies actually need is water. I’m not saying your not drinking enough, but mabye you can try drinking a lot of water next time you feel hungry at night? Or even a green tea might help