30 day shred

chixy18
chixy18 Posts: 32 Member
Starting the 30 days shred tomorrow weighing in tonight at 154.... join me in doing the 30 day shred by jillian michaels n post at least weekly to see your results!

Replies

• candyheart442019
    candyheart442019 Posts: 3 Member
    Yes! Me! I weigh about 152 and will start Tomorrow
  • chixy18
    Awesome were just about at the same weight too so this will be great motivation!!!
  • chopsuey99
    chopsuey99 Posts: 20 Member
    Me too! Serendipity! I just did the first day of the video this morning and came looking to see if anyone else was starting!

• ThatJuJitsuWoman
    ThatJuJitsuWoman Posts: 155 Member
    I’d forgotten that I have this dvd. I’ve just found it so I can start tomorrow. I’ll be adapting some of the abs exercises because I’m doing rehab work on damaged muscles, but I can do the rest.
  • ThatJuJitsuWoman
    Oh, and I’m 159lb at the moment. Goal weight around 147 (I’m 5ft 8in).
  • chixy18
    Day 1-151.8 down 2.6 since yesterday morning
  • ThatJuJitsuWoman
    Just finished my first workout. I think level one is just about right for me at the moment. Challenging, but not so painful I’ll be unable to do it tomorrow!
    I won’t be able to weigh in for a while because my scales have broken! Thought it was just the battery but I got a new one and the scales still say “error”! It’ll have to wait til payday.
  • chixy18
    Day two down! Water weight is flying off im doen to 150.6....completed the entire workout... got a good sweat going! Lets keep it going!!!
  • ThatJuJitsuWoman
    Great work, well done!
  • chopsuey99
    chopsuey99 Posts: 20 Member
    2nd day finished. Got a stitch in my right calf but pressed on! Thanks for the community motivation.
  • chixy18
    Chopsuey99—- hope your calf heals up quick! Great job pushing through
  • ThatJuJitsuWoman
    Day 2 done and feeling great 😁
    How’s everyone else doing today?
  • chixy18
    Aphrodite16uk!! You are a early riser! Lol my little guy slept in so im just about to attempt day 3 wish me luck... im feeling slow moving right now
  • ThatJuJitsuWoman
    I have twin 3 year olds, I don’t get to stay in bed past 6am! Good luck with day 3 😊
  • trimwithangie
    trimwithangie Posts: 7 Member
    Is it too late to join this group?
  • ThatJuJitsuWoman
    Not at all, I only started yesterday. Jump right in!
  • chixy18
    Ooomg twins bless your heart!! My little guy is 16 months he’s usually up by 7 at the latest but hes been sleeping in 🤗 trimwithangie nope welcome to the group!!!
  • trimwithangie
    trimwithangie Posts: 7 Member
    Thank you!!
    My current weight is 153.3
    I am hoping to get down to 147 by the end of the month.
    I was at 144 just 3 weeks ago and i went on vacation for 2 weeks and things just got out of control.. so now time to get back on track lol.

I really need some motivation.
  • chixy18
    Trimwithangie... same here!! I was 143 and quit smoking n went up to 148 then went on vacation for a week n went up to 155😩😩