Beach Countdown 32 days and 10 lbs

Replies

• volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Yes I have been super strict with logging, water, and exercise. I refuse to lose the same 5lbs over and over. This has to stop now :).

Dinner last night was baked chicken, salad, green beans, and some home made mac and cheese.

Totally in love with the Halo top 50cal pops. Well ---other than them being so tiny :) they are awesome!!!

Keep up the good work gals---we got this!!!

<3<3<3
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    Sounds as if you are right back on plan, Donna. Hope you enjoyed your vacation!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    You are back on the wagon and we are here to cheer you on! You can do this!!! :+1:
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited August 2019
    You are right, the struggle is real, and our eating plan looks the same, we got this!!! <3
  • volgirl1322
    Happy hump day friends!

Still continuing on my gallon of water a day, spinning every morning for at least 30mins. and sticking to OMAD Monday-Friday. Saturday and Sunday a very light 2Mad, no more free for alls.

Last night was some bbq pork, large salad, brocooli, and a few chips and a 50cal Halo top treat.

I was 181 last week and hoping *really hoping* to be 179 this week.......fingers crossed :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    YOU'VE GOT THIS BABE! Sounds like you've been sticking to the tried and true, which ALWAYS works! :)

Rooting for 170s for you babe! I BELIEVE IN YOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!
  • You will get back on track.. :0) Keeping my fingers crossed for the 170s.. <3
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Fingers crossed for you too o:)
  • jadepearl
    Fingers cross for ya too ! You are doing awesome...so, 179 ain't going to be a problem :)
  • volgirl1322
    Hi Friends,

Was feeling pretty good this morning and decided to hop on the scale, was a even 180 which is a pound down from last week. Totally on track to hit 179 tomorrow....not sure if it will be lower or not but pretty sure with OMAD I will drop that extra pound. Just proves getting back on track, especially with lots of water really really works :).

Thanks for all the support :) couldn't have come this far without the Omad fam...... <3<3
  • jadepearl
    Wohoo..amazing job! :+1: It would surely be 179 tomorrow.... :wink:
  • Nevadaden
    Good job, Donna!
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    WOOt!! Doing great and you're totally gonna see that 170 weight again and then some. Keep kicking butt!
  • mistymeadows2005
    NICE BABE! Knew you'd kick some serious butt!!!
  • volgirl1322
    Well friends, two more pounds bit the dust and I am in the 170's again.....and hopefully this will be the last time that I get to the 180's.......I ended up at 179 even so another 2lbs.......
    Totally happy this plan is working and that I am back on track........Looking forward to the weekend where I don't go crazy but I also don't worry too much either in terms of food choices :) hopefully ya'll have a great weekend!!! Happy Friday :)<3
  • mistymeadows2005
    NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WORK BABE!!!
    2 pounds is SO SOLID! *dances*

I justified Culver's last night with the impending egg fast - the logic I talk myself into sometimes....LOL

I'm gonna try to keep my weekend from being cray cray too just in case LOL
  • Nevadaden
    Congrats on the loss!
  • jadepearl
    Congrats on your loss and entering into the 170s land👍😘👏
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    WOOHOO!
  • volgirl1322
    It's Monday again kids :(.... The weekends just fly by!!!
    Pretty much 2maded for the weekend.

Friday night had some spicy orange chicken and broccoli from our local Chinese place. Saturday was pizza and salad...And Sunday night we went out to Red Lobster. I had the dragon shrimp and broccoli --omg it is my fave thing there.......

Today is day one of the egg fast. Since I am only doing it for three days, my plan is to finish out the remainder of the week by staying super low in carbs. So....egg fast Monday-Wednesday and then super low carb on Thurs and Fri. Will give ya'll a weight update on Thursday after the three day fast and then again on Friday :).

Have a healthy week!!! <3<3
    D