The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Replies

• Teenybudda
    Teenybudda Posts: 206 Member
    So what’s MFP etiquette when someone sends you a FR...you accept...then she moans she’s being stalked...then discovers who/how the stalker worked out how to track her...then she has a cull of people she considers to be potential stalkers...only for someone who’s been culled (me) to see the post with the claim that you are ‘stalker material’

...thoughts?

In my world, we call that a whole lot of nope. :p
    h8qsmiorhj2h.jpg

Never before has a picture described my dating history so well.
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Teenybudda wrote: »
    50l2dmshpsj4.jpg

Toilet roll dam face.
    (They should stop calling it a 'cold' when you can get them in the summer too 🙄)

Welp I think you just won this whole thread :D and summer colds are the worst, though getting a summer “hot” would sound kinda weird
  • Teenybudda
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    Teenybudda wrote: »
    50l2dmshpsj4.jpg

Toilet roll dam face.
    (They should stop calling it a 'cold' when you can get them in the summer too 🙄)

Welp I think you just won this whole thread :D and summer colds are the worst, though getting a summer “hot” would sound kinda weird

Yeah. It would probably become an Instagram trend. 😆
    #summerhothot
  • Teenybudda
    edited August 2019
    So what’s MFP etiquette when someone sends you a FR...you accept...then she moans she’s being stalked...then discovers who/how the stalker worked out how to track her...then she has a cull of people she considers to be potential stalkers...only for someone who’s been culled (me) to see the post with the claim that you are ‘stalker material’

...thoughts?

Do you share any friends and did she name you specifically?
    Just that if she did, I would do a status (leaving out her name, those who know will know who you mean) cleariflying the situation.
    If she didn't name you then I would just let it slide and put it on your "crazy *kitten* that happens on mfp" (mental) list.
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member

...thoughts?

Did she mention serial killers....because I think I know who it is ;)
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member

...thoughts?

Marry her??

I don’t really accept friends requests because there’s nothing going on in my log. However I also feel a little bad about rejecting them if I’ve interacted with them; I say don’t add them unless you’ve talked to them prior for a little while.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    tq0t4waaekmq.jpg
    Queen Big Butt declaring a happy hump day...putting her ba-donk-a-donk to the test, critiquing & evaluating the structural integrity a new bench. Her hump has ages of experience testing the contours of various benches...she is NOT impressed.

She demands 2 servant humans to carry her as shown in the following diagram so that all may witness & worship the ba-donk-a-donk:
    9xbl560u1xd8.png

I hope that's her actual name. :D Queen Big Butt demands tribute! Bow before her!
  • Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
    tq0t4waaekmq.jpg
    Queen Big Butt declaring a happy hump day...putting her ba-donk-a-donk to the test, critiquing & evaluating the structural integrity a new bench. Her hump has ages of experience testing the contours of various benches...she is NOT impressed.

She demands 2 servant humans to carry her as shown in the following diagram so that all may witness & worship the ba-donk-a-donk:
    9xbl560u1xd8.png

I hope that's her actual name. :D Queen Big Butt demands tribute! Bow before her!

Damn straight
  • Teenybudda
    tq0t4waaekmq.jpg

9xbl560u1xd8.png

I love seeing pictures of queen big butt.
    The one under the table was my fave, just her flat out in all her big-butt glory 😆

"Ba-donk-a-donk" always makes me chuckle too 😆😆
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Pokemanz... also, no migraine today! Small pleasures!

9sz7al80e9ix.jpg

That is an awesome t-shirt
  • rmberra
    rmberra Posts: 20 Member
    When its 112 degrees but #clericals
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    kNCmjoul.jpg

jmp7dng8pen2.gif
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member