What's on your mind?

Replies

• iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    just discovered you can buy a flamethrower from Amazon and now im like

cidq2o6k1gfi.jpg

I feel like flamethrowers should be preceded by a lifestyle and mental health checklist. If all is in the green, throw flame responsibly.

i'll level with you. idk the first thing about proper flamethrower handling. but i feel i could make a tidy profit on clearing out feral hogs and dead brush in the process.

The good thing about not having any experience is you won’t have to unlearn a lot of bad habits.

QDYNC3m.gif
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member

cidq2o6k1gfi.jpg

Sometimes I feel like we should definitely hang out
  • iMago
    Reckoner68 wrote: »

cidq2o6k1gfi.jpg

plus they sell caskets on Amazon, so if things went sideways with the previously mentioned flamethrower, we'd have things covered on that end too.
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member
    The thing that is at the top of my mind as of 10 seconds ago is why does @iMago have the Shockmaster as their profile photo. This is an obscure reference. I must know. Thank you.
  • Reckoner68

cidq2o6k1gfi.jpg

plus they sell caskets on Amazon, so if things went sideways with the previously mentioned flamethrower, we'd have things covered on that end too.

“Do you have anything faster than two day shipping?”
  • iMago
    J_NY_Z wrote: »
    The thing that is at the top of my mind as of 10 seconds ago is why does @iMago have the Shockmaster as their profile photo. This is an obscure reference. I must know. Thank you.

its a long story but i'll be honest- there's at least two of ya'll on here who know who the Shockmaster was and it's really the best xmas gift i've ever gotten.
  • iMago

cidq2o6k1gfi.jpg

i got my eye on this one
    wb3seisx8pi9.jpg

made in the USA too. i'm gonna be stunting on all these other fools at the funeral when they plant me in this bad boy with my flamethrower.
  • iMago

cidq2o6k1gfi.jpg

i got my eye on this one
    wb3seisx8pi9.jpg

made in the USA too. i'm gonna be stunting on all these other fools at the funeral when they plant me in this bad boy with my flamethrower.

You could just have someone use the flamethrower on the casket when you are in there and save on cremation?

agna7wqs9gea.gif
  • Reckoner68
    I gotta say, if we are planning for flamethrowers and end-of-life kinda stuff, all anyone will need for me is a mason jar
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    I gotta say, if we are planning for flamethrowers and end-of-life kinda stuff, all anyone will need for me is a mason jar

i LOVE pickles
  • Pandemonium_
    Pandemonium_ Posts: 945 Member
    I've seen hatred for the word moist on this forum repeatedly. Theres lots of pineapple on pizza hatred too. I dont get the hatred for either.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Toy teacup puppies. They're absolutely adorable. I want one.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    edited August 2019
    I've seen hatred for the word moist on this forum repeatedly. Theres lots of pineapple on pizza hatred too. I dont get the hatred for either.

You’re dead to me
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Just imagine some pineapple on a moist pizza

you're welcome

I think of pizza as being greasy. The pineapples would be moist if they are good pineapples.

I think the real question is, do you add ham or not?
  • Pandemonium_

You’re dead to me

Even if we add bacon??
  • Pandemonium_
    3tr67mw4k2ii.jpg
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member

its a long story but i'll be honest- there's at least two of ya'll on here who know who the Shockmaster was and it's really the best xmas gift i've ever gotten.

I only became aware of the Shockmaster after hearing a segment on Opie and Anthony many years ago. A bit obscure.
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member

I only became aware of the Shockmaster after hearing a segment on Opie and Anthony many years ago. A bit obscure.

He was one of the most obscure characters in wrestling the gobbledy gooker