• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    When I go to sleep.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    barn kittens
    eb1nnyvitzww.jpeg

Looks my little one who was run over earlier on in the year. Love me a stripy kitty.

I’m sorry about your kitty. 💔
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Casual Fridays at work.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    edited August 2019
    Seeing hummingbirds. A chipmunk who challenges you and dares to get within a few feet. In season peaches and cantaloupes.

are they moist?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    When people use the word "moist" to describe food, but specifically cakes.
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Lying down beside a sleeping cat and snuggling into thier furry belly. I hope I'm not alone on this 🤣

This is especially nice when you trust the cat won't bunny kick you and rip your face apart. With their cute lil cat claws.

I can do this with mine except for when she is outside. Outside Poppy is a psychopath :lol:
  • ghudson92
    When you take a sip of tea and it's not too hot and not too cold
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    Lying down beside a sleeping cat and snuggling into thier furry belly. I hope I'm not alone on this 🤣

This is especially nice when you trust the cat won't bunny kick you and rip your face apart. With their cute lil cat claws.

I can do this with mine except for when she is outside. Outside Poppy is a psychopath :lol:

My smallest cat Marley is like a cute little angel indoors and chases cats twice her size outdoors. She's turns into a demon when other cats are on 'her property' 😂
    Warrior spirit.
  • ghudson92

My smallest cat Marley is like a cute little angel indoors and chases cats twice her size outdoors. She's turns into a demon when other cats are on 'her property' 😂

I'm sure they revert to their feral kitten personas when they go outside
  • JDiMascola
    JDiMascola Posts: 48 Member
    When my dog cuddles up to me and lays his head on me like when he was a tiny puppy
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    When I'm using the bathroom and I don't hear my kids knocking on the door every 5 seconds
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Saturday mornings from 5:30 to about 8:30
  • Pandemonium_
    Pandemonium_ Posts: 945 Member
    edited August 2019
    Seeing hummingbirds. A chipmunk who challenges you and dares to get within a few feet. In season peaches and cantaloupes.

are they moist?

So..damn...moist. Mouthfuls of moistness.
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    when that police car just keeps on driving by.......

Actually, I'd prefer it stopped at your place. :D
  • Pandemonium_
    Moist snack cakes
  • Pandemonium_
    Saying the word moist