Accountability Buddy

Hey! I'm looking for an accountability buddy...someone to check in with Everyday and share tips with. Someone fun and dedicated. Im looking to loose about 50lbs and did it before with an accountability buddy lmk

Replies

• Iamw0ndrw0man
    Iamw0ndrw0man Posts: 6 Member
    Hi! Do you still need an accountability buddy?
  • Hi, I just started my weight loss journey (for the second time lol) I could totally use an accountability partner. I have to lose 100+ pounds.
  • MoKaaz
    MoKaaz Posts: 162 Member
    I comment a lot on my friend's posts if you want we can be buddies. I am aiming to lose 50 lbs aswell.
  • nisie3
    nisie3 Posts: 99 Member
    Add me if you’d like. I have 30 more lbs to go
  • michellelira8395
    michellelira8395 Posts: 1 Member
    I have about 30lbs to go before I reach my goal! Add me and we can help each other out!
  • AngelFaithsLuna
    AngelFaithsLuna Posts: 14 Member
    Add me guys, I am always posting I log on daily and would too love the support
  • mike_rom
    mike_rom Posts: 680 Member
    Hey! I'm looking for an accountability buddy...someone to check in with Everyday and share tips with. Someone fun and dedicated. Im looking to loose about 50lbs and did it before with an accountability buddy lmk

You're also a ninja... apparently....
  • ladysaiyan87
    ladysaiyan87 Posts: 90 Member
    I'm going to add you all!!! Post as often as you can and I'll do the same!! We can keep each other motivated!! I'm new to this app but finding it pretty cool!!😊😊
  • revengexb0dy
    revengexb0dy Posts: 4 Member
    edited August 2019
    Hey guys - I'm always looking for more friends on here if you want to add me! :blush:
  • EntreChaud
    EntreChaud Posts: 4 Member
    Hi, I do well during the week but always fall flat on my WEAKends....I need an accountability buddy/reminder/support. I have 40 lbs to loose! Go Team!! Can I be part of this group?
  • RachelAnnSaldana
    RachelAnnSaldana Posts: 9 Member
    I can help. I need the same!