How do we perceive you?

Replies

• your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    I know how I come across in real life to people when we first meet or become acquainted because down the road as we become closer, I usually get the same comments from anyone who's gotten to know me better...no idea how I come off on the interwebs...

Confident. Content in your marriage. Missing your dad.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    @Cowsfan1 thank you. Means a lot. It is one of my ideals to respect other opinions.
  • Miss_Chievous_
    Miss_Chievous_ Posts: 279 Member
    edited August 2019
    @your_future_ex_wife at first I thought you didn't like me so I was a little intimidated by you. Turned out that you are one of my favorites in here, you're hilarious and you have a dirty mind just like me 🤷‍♀️😂 you are very pretty and I enjoy having you around. 😘

Also great taste in music
  • your_future_ex_wife
    @your_future_ex_wife at first I thought you didn't like me so I was a little intimidated by you. Turned out that you are one of my favorites in here, you're hilarious and you have a dirty mind just like me 🤷‍♀️😂 you are very pretty and I enjoy having you around. 😘
    I think sometimes women with strong personalities intimidate each other. I stood in awe of you a long time before I worked up the nerve to talk to you. I still find it incredible and really *kitten* funny how you balance sweet with raunchy. 😂
  • Miss_Chievous_
    I think sometimes women with strong personalities intimidate each other. I stood in awe of you a long time before I worked up the nerve to talk to you. I still find it incredible and really *kitten* funny how you balance sweet with raunchy. 😂

That's the sweetest thing anyone has said to me 😂😂😂😘
  • your_future_ex_wife

You’re just jealous cuz we keep talking bout your nips.
  • Miss_Chievous_
    @George_of_the_Jungle I haven't really interracted with you much in the forums but from what I see... you seem like a very kind person. You also have a way of making everyone feel welcomed around here and you like to motivate others.

Also... nipples.
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member

You’re just jealous cuz we keep talking bout your nips.

not at all, just promoting the obvious good stuff hapnin here. No jelly on my toast. :)
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    @George_of_the_Jungle I haven't really interracted with you much in the forums but from what I see... you seem like a very kind person. You also have a way of making everyone feel welcomed around here and you like to motivate others.

Also... nipples.

Hey alright, not the nipp... oh wait a minute. :D
  • RevGym2
    RevGym2 Posts: 252 Member
    All of you are filled with joy and light.
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    RevGym2 wrote: »

Ew

...and bacteria (I'm sure the bacteria was implied)
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Reckoner68 wrote: »

Ew

and stardust
  • Reckoner68
    mbaker566 wrote: »
    Reckoner68 wrote: »

Ew

and stardust

And instantly, my perception of you is that you're probably a lot nicer a person than I am :P
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member

Don’t forget cucumbers
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    @mbaker566 kind, beautiful, sweet, reserved. Has an amazing skill for taking in/rehabbing rescue dogs and dogs that need extra TLC, that only the sweetest of souls can give. Super talented, caring and generous. Been through a lot but still has a glowing genuine smile that peeks out here and there. Killer eyeliner skills, too. <3
  • Reckoner68

Don’t forget cucumbers

This suddenly got frightening
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    In all honesty to me you are all funny and interesting in your own ways. Way back when I was a newb here there were a few people that I didn't care for, but after the years you have all gown on me. Sorry for the sap.
    BOOBS....to make up for the sap