Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Replies

• jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    That little Buddy is sooooo cute! <3
    LOL....Bubs 1st grumpy photo...still too cute <3<3<3
    Don't be too hard on yourself...in no time you will see 140s land :)
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    OMG so cute.....looks like his first bath wore him out and he is night night LOL <3
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited August 2019
    OMG your kitty is sooo cute!!! <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Thank you ladiesssssssss - he's just my whole heart <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Happy Hump Day Y'all!!!

Happy to report that OMAD was super successful yesterday!

Weigh in - 153 even

NOW that's the same as yest BUT I was probably dehydrated from the drinking Monday, and my deficit was super good yest so that's probably a "true" weight - meaning I have t-minus 2 days to shed another 3.1 pounds to be happy with this week :) A low cal OMAD today and tomorrow (I might fast tomorrow should I feel compelled) should do it :) I did weigh in pre-poop today due to not enough fiber yesterday (my bad) so Ill reweigh this afternoon just out of curiosity's sake.

Yesterday foooooood - I had like 3 oz of leftover pork tenderloin, and had chicken from making bone broth, AND had leftover pulled beef from the enchiladas from Sunday, so I cooked up some green peppers and onions with mexican spices and made trio of fajitas! Finished with a pint of Lemon Cake Halo Top AND somehow managed to not have anything else after, which is rare for me. Probably b/c I slept like crap Monday night (stupid vodka) so I was tired and was asleep before 11....which is early for me because I don't get up til 9-10am (I work west coast hours even though I'm physically in Michigan b/c my brokers are all in diff time zones).

Cals - 1135
    Def - 703

btni0iwve873.png

I'll probs have some salad today...maybe with leftover chicken. Or maybe I'll do up some shrimp...we'll see, jury's still out LOL I did manage to get a F**K TON of fruit this week so I should try to make some room in my cals for that, stay tuned.

Got some nice work validation this morning AND got a call from one of my AE's at UWM asking if they could pass my name along to anyone looking for good growth and development :) Nothing like an unprompted referral from someone you considered a mentor :blush:

• volgirl1322
    OMG your food <3
    Awesome on the results and the work ref. That is super cool :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    I thought so too! Had ANOTHER call today! I'mma be SWAMPED LOL
  • Brendalea69
    edited August 2019
    We weigh the same today ;) I'll be eating BBQ chicken for supper , just not sure what I'm having with it :p
  • mistymeadows2005
    I noticed that! My lil butt isn't gettin' down to 125 though :D:D:disappointed:

I wouldn't hate 140 though ;)
  • Brendalea69
    I'm only 5' 1" so I can handle125 but you are much taller than me so 140 for you would awesome!!! Hoal weights here we come!!! :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    LMAO yessssssssssss - I'm actually pretty ok at 150 but I wouldn't mind 140 ;)
  • jadepearl
    That looks yummylicious <3 Great job on that work validation and another call today, amazing woman :+1:
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited August 2019
    Hi Guys! Fun stories today LOL

First things first - BUSINESS - still 153 today.

Probably salt levels from yesterday b/c my cals were in line :) Had pulled pork tenderloin with gravy, corn, broccoli, Halo Top, and some grapes. Would've kept it at that BUT Ced wanted Taboon so I ate a few lil baby pitas with some garlic LOL - I barely noticed I was doing it because I was eating it while he was REGALING me with tails of HIS new business venture - we're regular lil entrepreneurs over here! LOL

Cals - 1135
    Def - 703

z9ib785gtdg2.png

I put it in Lisa's thread, but I'mma put it here too - I like the sound of this egg fast so I'm going to try it! Next week M-Th - following it like Lisa does, ie ignoring the timing etc LOL

In other news - so listen - story time.

I claimed unemployment after UWM let me go while I was getting up and running - so to validate my UIA, they "randomly" selected me to go to this silly meeting...the official correspondence said it could last up to 90 mins - ok whatever...I'll sit there for an hour and a half and listen to you. Well when I called the guy who scheduled said to expect to be there til 3:30 and it started at NOON! I was like yeah ok State of Michigan, way to exaggerate LOL - WELL we get to 1:30 (and all they'd done is talk for 90 mins about using job search engines, like ANYONE who is in the work force wouldn't know how to do that?) and they're like OK BE BACK AT 1:45 for the resume portion! Now, if this had begin legit and not DODGY/SHADY/DICEY/CREEPY/SUSPECT as *kitten*, I might've considered it - but at THAT point I texted Ced and was like "WTF!" and he's like UH UH ABSOLUTELY NOT, you're already in a shady a** area, NO. Leave. I agreed, because the whole situation wasn't sitting right with me so I just left. I mean I did the whole thing the letter said so I'mma assume I did what I had to - but HOW SHADY IS THAT?! The guy was like "yeah it''s a typo and they won't change it" - really? The f**king government won't update a government form? SHADY.

Anyway...I survived so there's that LOL

Bubs got another new toy yesterday and really loves it - it's just a dangle toy, but he digs it. Here's some progressive Bubsy pictures...where he starts when he climbs into my lap to where he ends up lmao

insl87bwsanl.png
    jn4xkh4k8vsu.png
    kfg8lvbbl8mj.png

LOL goofball - anyway today was a wash so just trying to catch up on what work I can :)
  • jadepearl
    Bubs is just soooooooo cute <3<3<3
    I hope everything goes well with regards to the UIA meeting thingy :)
  • volgirl1322
    OMG that sounds so creepy ---I think you totally were right for getting the heck outta there.

Oh the little sweet fur baby......what a cutie pie he is. He may be just a teensy bit on the spoiled side :) LOL but there is nothing wrong with that :)<3<3
  • mistymeadows2005
    LMFAO TEENSY BIT!? He's spoiled absolutely ROTTEN! It took me an extra HOUR to get work started this morning because every time I went to get up and get ready he cried for cuddles, so I gave in (cause I can, so WHY NOT! LOL). Twice throughout the night he wanted to sleep cuddled right under my chin with his face smushed onto mine...so I let him :D:D:D He's soft so it didn't prevent me from sleeping in any way LOL

And yeah that place creeps me out to begin with...toss in odd, unanticipated dodginess and NOPE! lol
  • mistymeadows2005
    FRIDAY FRIDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Hi bebes! I'm in a great mood todayyyyyyyyyyy - no particular reason why except works bumpin', sun's shinin' (as much as it can/will in MI), money's coming in, potential on the horizon, and Ced's rockin' a new biz venture all of which makes for a happy Stephie :)

Funny story...I have no self-control and used my egg-fast-next-week-logic to justify Culver's last night. Went over my TDEE ONLY because I also had my body's weight in fruit/FF whipped cream, and a NOM NOM nature valley protein bar - they're addictive, it's a problem LOL

Cals - 2129
    Def - (233)
    ***that's how I'm denoting a surplus b/c for some reason typing surplus annoys me lol

Oddly enough - still 153 even LOL

Actually it toggled even lower than yesterday SOOOOO lol

As noted elsewhere, def excited for this egg thing next week - I'm MOSTLY excited to do egg/cheese pairings! Maybe I'll go to the fancy expensive cheese section and get some variety! LOL - but I'm cheap so probs not...we'll see LOL

No idea what's happening for food tonight or any of this weekend actually - I'm uncharacteristically unprepared LOL - improvising time!

In the meantime - here's a picture of Bubs' cute lil tongue

xabo3s1p2aop.png

• volgirl1322
    Totally love me some culvers girl and totally understand the need to splurge before you eggo next week. I am kinda excited about the egg thing too other than really wondering where my crunch is coming from.....oh well.....

Cutie pattotie that little fur ball is......Have a awesome weekend!!!! <3<3
  • mistymeadows2005
    LMFAO I usually wait til the weekend to do my splurging but A: egg fast logic LMAO and B: UIA stressed me out so I was feeling sorry for myself LOLOLOLOL
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Lol.. who could resist spoiling the kitty cat? Just look at that smooshy face. Went over to inlaws last night for dinner and their darn pug has me and everyone else under its spell. Darn cute animals being all cute and irresistible!