The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• RockingRican
    RockingRican Posts: 217 Member
    edited August 2019
    55lix743bvau.jpg
    Happy Hump Day! Tomorrow is Friday Eve!!
  • kimber0607
    kimber0607 Posts: 994 Member
    55lix743bvau.jpg

Nice pic!
    Hi all.....not a good week for my car/tires..LOL
    Got a flat and had to replace a tire on Monday and yesterday a slow leak in the other..whats the chances? knock on wood all will be good after this...
    Im in Northern NJ...probably going to hit Maine wit the kids for a few days next week before school starts

Happy hump day all!
    kim
  • Mama_runs_slow
    Mama_runs_slow Posts: 1,078 Member
    55lix743bvau.jpg

I am so jealous of this picture.. i need a beach and a margarita STAT!
  • knightlady126
    knightlady126 Posts: 1 Member
    edited August 2019
    hi all...please add me to your middle age group. I am turning 55 and need to lose a few. I've tried Fitness Pal before but never really got into the habit. Plan to change it this time. :lol:
  • jollygreen60
    jollygreen60 Posts: 4 Member
    59 here.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Another day begins. Life goes on. But at least it is Friday's Friday today and we are over the hump. Can I get a heck yeah!?!
  • SugaSugaNooo
    SugaSugaNooo Posts: 106 Member
    Heck Yeah!

Happy Friday's Eve everyone! :D And welcome to all new faces here!
  • Slappy74
    Slappy74 Posts: 113 Member
    Heck Yeah!

Happy Friday's Eve everyone! :D And welcome to all new faces here!

Happy Friday's Eve to you as well. This week can't get over fast enough. Hope everyone is having a good week!
  • intannor5340
    intannor5340 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi All... 38yo here and been on a yoyo weight loss and gain these last few years... Feel free to add me.. I need all the positive vibes and motivation i can get.. ☺️
  • renydog37
    renydog37 Posts: 34 Member
    Happy Hump Day
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Goodnight Middle-agers, have a great day. :)
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Vacation is over after almost 3 weeks on the road we head back to reality today and I'm ready. Tomorrow is the start of our end of summer fair which means the last 2 weeks of summer. :(
    But it's been a good one so I'm happy. Next up I guess is booking shoulder surgery. Happy Thursday
  • jochmleon
    jochmleon Posts: 6 Member
    Hi! I'm looking for friends/support. 53 in years, but a good 15 years younger in attitude! Tired of not being as healthy as I could be, so have started walking and I feel great. Have lost 12 lbs in 6 weeks and am hoping to lose 30 more in the next year or so. "Mom" to three dogs, a cat, 20 chickens and 6 turkeys (for now!).
  • RaevsReality
    RaevsReality Posts: 31 Member
    One more day till the weekend and I can't wait. Plan to sleep in, cook the bf and his friend a tasty meal, and try to get my steps in even on Sat/Sun. As for today, hoping it's a low-key one at work so I can relax ;)