Welcome New Members!

Replies

• doxiemom776
    doxiemom776 Posts: 6 Member
    Hi, I just started on here. I have been extremely ill, ICU on a Ventilator. Before that, fell down a 20ft staircase and demolished my knee. Had botched knee surgery and have been in Agony. I cannot walk, no one will give me Pain Meds. I have gained a lot of weight. I finally sat down with my Doctor and told him, I could not go on like this anymore. The Thoracic Surgeon who treated me in the ICU told me that, it will be a minimum of 6 months, before I am back to normal. Going out is a major production and I end up so wiped out, I sleep for 16 hours. I really am glad, I picked this App to help me. I have a problem with not eating, I just am not hungry. So, my Doctor also likes this app and we agreed that I will set an alarm to remind me to EAT.
  • salamerican204
    salamerican204 Posts: 1 Member
    New to the app. Looking forward to using it and having accountability from the forum
  • EmLeeB13
    EmLeeB13 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi 👋🏼 day 1 here! 4/26/18- now I have lost 50lbs doing part myself, and part on weight watchers. Appreciate any notes or advice 💜
  • Joana_Elena
    Joana_Elena Posts: 2 Member
    Hi everybody! :)
    This is probably my first blog post ever! I have decided (once again) to get fit.
    But this time I want to use the power of the community, so all of you. ;)
  • mokosu1
    mokosu1 Posts: 6 Member
    Good Day

Looking to lose weight but maintain strength with cario/strength training. I am researching on the macronutrients. appreciate advice ect
  • weasel2424
    weasel2424 Posts: 13 Member
    Alex wrote: »
    Hello and welcome to the MyFitnessPal Community!

We have an enormous community of MyFitnessPal members who you can connect with, get tips from, and share experiences. Many of our users have had impressive success and have a lot of experience and wisdom to share.

We'd love you to say hello and introduce yourself. You should also check out our member's amazing success stories.

Stop by our 2019 Welcome Noobs Discussion to meet other folks who are new to the community.

We care deeply about having a community that is a safe and supportive place for our members. Please help us out by reviewing our Community Guidelines.

Community Guidelines

Forum Resources: Hope to see you in our community!

Warm Regards,
    MyFitnessPal Team

Hi everyone..I've been a member, just never got involved on the community aspect. Hopefully I can receive the motivation I need when i'm slacking!!!
  • Ozpodge
    Ozpodge Posts: 2 Member
    Cheers from Australia!
  • fitsthemold
    fitsthemold Posts: 67 Member
    Hi, I’m new in town feel free to add me, I would appreciate some friends.
  • jmsulliv87
    jmsulliv87 Posts: 1 Member
    edited August 2019
    Hi everyone. Type 2 diabetic for a few years now, and need to finally take it seriously and take control back. Stepping out of my comfort zone a bit with the whole community thing but I have to step out and get involved. Staying on the sidelines without any motivation or accountability hasn’t done my health any good.
  • Gregoryj06
    Gregoryj06 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi I just joined and I am very excited About joining the discussion and being involved in this great community!
  • intannor5340
    intannor5340 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi all.. Been on a yoyo weight loss and gain these last few years.. Now i am at my heaviest weight.. Determine to lead a healthier life.. 😘😘
  • geomatiq
    geomatiq Posts: 1 Member
    Sup people excited to start a new healthy life style. Sad to not eat junk food and ice cream.
  • earthtowill
    earthtowill Posts: 7 Member
    Hi guys! Add me... looking loads of motivation!!! :)
  • lodhades
    lodhades Posts: 3 Member
    Hello and welcome,enjoy stay here
  • sjaldworth879
    sjaldworth879 Posts: 1 Member
    hi I’m a lifetime unsuccessful dieter, I’ve just lost a stone with SlimmingWorld but have stalled and as my husband has lost 2 stone calorie counting, I thought I’d give it a go, I promised myself that2019 wou,d be the last year I’d be overweight and I’ve still got 2 1/2 stone to ,lose
  • kateaclarke1984
    kateaclarke1984 Posts: 2 Member
    Hiya, I'm new to MFP. I have been on WW for a while where I had great success to begin with but then think my body got to used to what I was doing so giving this one a try
  • doxiemom776
    I am new on here , I have never done this before. I have no idea how to do all this ?
  • doxiemom776
    Hi, I have never done this ? I don’t know where to begin ? How do I get Friends ?
  • doxiemom776
    Hi, I am new on here and looking for Friends. I have never done this before and need help.
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,240 Member
    Click on the faces and it takes you to an add page send a request to that person.