The Highly Specific Good Little Things

Replies

• Pandemonium_
    Pandemonium_ Posts: 945 Member
    When you are working outside and its hot, like Devil's *kitten* hot, and you take a big drink of cool water. It accidentally runs down your chin and dribbles onto your chest. At first you are all "oops" until you realize how good it feels.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    When you are working outside and its hot, like Devil's *kitten* hot, and you take a big drink of cool water. It accidentally runs down your chin and dribbles onto your chest. At first you are all "oops" until you realize how good it feels.

Especially when the wind picks up a little, blowing your hair around and you have a Fabio moment.

😂
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member

Especially when the wind picks up a little, blowing your hair around and you have a Fabio moment.

My entire life is basically a Fabio moment tbh
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,555 Member
    A salad made in a metal bowl.

This is like my fav
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    When I panic in the morning because my underwear is getting too tight and then I suddenly remember THE BASKET, hidden in my closet....the basket I shoved, neigh, violently kicked into that deep dark corner as I shook my fist in the air and exclaimed with triumph..."I'll never need YOU again!!! HA HA HA!!!!!" .....and then lowered my arm, and whispered to myself, "but just in case" as I shut the door on that "Fat Clothes Basket" hoping never to see it again. Sho nuff, there are some giant underpants in there all clean and ready to go. So I don't have to go to the store and suffer the humiliation of buying MORE GIANT underwear. After not too long ago buying much smaller underwear, as I proudly informed all the customers and checkout people of my purchase. I remember that day..."Hey, I'm getting smaller undies" I said to the young man at the register. He thought it was weird that I made him text that information to all of his friends, but hey, a celebration is a celebration. So, you can see the happiness of having fat undies in stored away in your closet.

@pizzamyheart

I can totally relate.

I have so many pairs of 'fat undies' stored away in the back of my closet.

... a couple of them are even mine.

• pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Reckoner68 wrote: »

So you have long hair and chisled features, or you can’t believe it’s not butter?
  • pizzamyheart
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    When I panic in the morning because my underwear is getting too tight and then I suddenly remember THE BASKET, hidden in my closet....the basket I shoved, neigh, violently kicked into that deep dark corner as I shook my fist in the air and exclaimed with triumph..."I'll never need YOU again!!! HA HA HA!!!!!" .....and then lowered my arm, and whispered to myself, "but just in case" as I shut the door on that "Fat Clothes Basket" hoping never to see it again. Sho nuff, there are some giant underpants in there all clean and ready to go. So I don't have to go to the store and suffer the humiliation of buying MORE GIANT underwear. After not too long ago buying much smaller underwear, as I proudly informed all the customers and checkout people of my purchase. I remember that day..."Hey, I'm getting smaller undies" I said to the young man at the register. He thought it was weird that I made him text that information to all of his friends, but hey, a celebration is a celebration. So, you can see the happiness of having fat undies in stored away in your closet.

@pizzamyheart

I can totally relate.

I have so many pairs of 'fat undies' stored away in the back of my closet.

... a couple of them are even mine.

If you could return a few of the ones you “borrowed” from me, I’d appreciate it.
  • Pandemonium_
    Pandemonium_ Posts: 945 Member

I tried once to have a Fabio moment, but a bird flew into my face on a roller coaster ride
  • pizzamyheart

I tried once to have a Fabio moment, but a bird flew into my face on a roller coaster ride

Soooooo close. Aim for a goose next time!
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member

So you have long hair and chisled features, or you can’t believe it’s not butter?

...the butter part
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member

My cousins name is Fabio, my brothers name is Gino and my father names is Guido, yet they are all bald, go figure!

Antonio, Pietro, Filipe, Salvatore. They kept their hair 😂
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    Random facetimes with my niece.

Early mornings in crisp air and fog.

The time of day when the sunlight is yellow gold and beams through the leaves in a majestic way.
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    When Chick-Fil-A puts that 5th chicken mini in your four count box on accident. Yum
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Green lights when I'm running late
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    2 pretzel m&m's + 1 crunchy m&m + 1 caramel m&m +3 dark chocolate m&m's = the perfect mouthful
  • Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Getting to leave work early on a Friday afternoon