What did you have for breakfast this morning? 🍳🍊🍽

Replies

• TeamNemesisSteve
    TeamNemesisSteve Posts: 134 Member
    Monday through Friday I will eat fruit to help get me going. Strawberries, apples and also some almonds.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    edited August 2019
    Raisin Bran cereal with Milk and Yogurt, a slice of toast with jam, and a cup of tea.
  • Lillymoo01
    Lillymoo01 Posts: 2,865 Member
    What I have many mornings
    5m02nhixmo1h.jpg
  • CipherZero
    CipherZero Posts: 1,418 Member
    edited August 2019
    Two piece of bread, toasted. In between them go 1.25 oz sliced ham, a sliced hard boiled egg, and 1.25 ounces of American cheese. Cuppa coffee with half-and-half and sugar

Microwave for 45 seconds.

The sandwich itself is 453 calories, 20g fat, 26g protein, and 57g of carbs.

total is 518 Calories, 22g fat, 27g protein, 58g Carbs, 2g fiber, and full easily until lunch.

If I double the eggs (adding 78 Calories, 5g fat, 5g protein, 6g Carbs) I'm full until mid-afternoon.

[edit - nutrition wrong, corrected]
  • J72FIT
    J72FIT Posts: 5,958 Member
    4 soft boiled eggs, 1 cinnamon raisin bagel and 4 clementines...
  • WholeFoods4Lyfe
    WholeFoods4Lyfe Posts: 1,515 Member
    Coffee with cream.
    2 egg omelet with feta, spinach, onion, mushroom, broccoli, tomato, and topped with sriracha.
    Turkey sausage patty.
  • MidModJenn
    MidModJenn Posts: 216 Member
    Breakfast smoothie: unsweetened almond milk, crunchy almond butter, flax meal, cinnamon, a dab of honey and unflavored collagen protein.
  • RachellaJ
    RachellaJ Posts: 58 Member
    Veggie scramble with whole milk mozzarella, salsa, mushrooms, onion, zucchini, bell peppers, tomato and spinach. I sautéed the veg in kerrygold butter and the tomato, zucchini and pepper were from my garden, which made it extra delicious.
  • lemurcat2
    lemurcat2 Posts: 7,899 Member
    Leftover salad.
  • changeconsumeme
    changeconsumeme Posts: 229 Member
    Dunkin’ power breakfast sandwich, 2 shots of espresso+Premier Protein Shake.
  • Lattesweet
    Lattesweet Posts: 236 Member
    Deli style turkey bacon and egg white omelette on croissant, large iced la colombe cold brew
  • parveensamplay
    parveensamplay Posts: 16 Member
    Bagel thin with cream cheese (chive) topped with salmon slices and orange juice. Yum. Going to have tommorrow too.
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,979 Member
    Pretty light today
    nab39xm2tcbd.png
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Pretty light today
    nab39xm2tcbd.png

I looove those harvest snaps peas 🤤
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,227 Member
    Once I get the energy (been meal prepping this morning) I will be making mexican eggs. Which for me is some refried black beans, 2 eggs, shredded cheese, hot sauce, and guacamole.
  • Lattesweet
    Lattesweet Posts: 236 Member
    Iced coffee, a dulce de lecho donut
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,566 Member
    Coffee, green smoothie (cashew milk, broccoli, cauliflower, blueberries), side of almond butter and goji berries
  • joygrrrl
    joygrrrl Posts: 19 Member
    2 scramble eggs with one piece of chopped bacon, diced red pepper, green onion, kale & .5 oz feta with 1 slice sprouted wheat toast.
    Americano w/ 1 oz 1/2 & 1/2
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,979 Member
    Pretty light today
    nab39xm2tcbd.png

I looove those harvest snaps peas 🤤

they really go good with Hummus! very addicting so I have to be careful or I would eat the whole bag at once (like I used too)
  • changeconsumeme
    changeconsumeme Posts: 229 Member
    Starbucks spinach egg white wrap, nitro cold brew.