Hi I’m new to this x

Hi I’m siannon I’m 23yrs old my weight has never been a problem for me but two years ago on the 20thjuly I got a double lung transplant. Since being on steroids & a mix of different things also maintaining fluid I have went from 69kg to now 92kg. In between those 2yrs iv had extremely high levels of steroids 4x which just plummeted my weight each time making it impossible to loose. My kidneys failed in June & I went to about 110kg I’m only 5ft2 so I have worked extremely hard going to the gym 5x a week and eating well iv managed to loose 18kg but I am determined with counting my calories being more strict & exercise I can do this. My cystic fibrosis team & my transplant team really want me to loose this weight but only time will tell X

Replies

• LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,970 Member
    Welcome to the community! <3

If you haven't already, read the stickies at the top of the getting started forum. Very informative and helpful.

I hope you've healed well.

Good luck with your journey!
  • tspagna4196
    tspagna4196 Posts: 1 Member
    Welcome I've just started counting calories it definitely helps you be accountable you'll notice a big difference goodluck tommy
  • MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    @siannon1 you will get all the support you need on this fitness journey. Hang in there and keep up the good fight
  • lodhades
    lodhades Posts: 3 Member
    Hello,you're welcome
  • aracely2224
    aracely2224 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Welcome, you can do it 💪🏻