Whatcha Doin? Are you a lurker?

pizzamyheart
pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
edited August 2019 in Chit-Chat
What are you doing right now? Is it fun? Is it stressful? Is it something we want to know about? Are you a regular poster or a lurker? We want to know. Tell us!!

Replies

• pizzamyheart
    I’m here and there but right now I am the person responsible for turning over the newly being created cards for a flip book and keeping them in a neat pile. My attention is not allowed to wander. Eight year olds are demanding bosses, man.
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Lurker!
  • pizzamyheart
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    Lurker!

You aren’t a lurker. I know you! Well I recognize your screen name so you must post stuff.
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    Going to be leaving the forum soon. This wknd probably. Currently watching the mentalist.
  • pizzamyheart
    PAFC84 wrote: »
    Going to be leaving the forum soon. This wknd probably. Currently watching the mentalist.

Why? Are you bored? Are you too busy? Are you out of socks?
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    I'm watching Westworld with my partner and my cat so feeling pretty chilled. I am currently working from home a lot so I do post fairly regularly at the moment.
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Not a lurker. Was much more of active member years ago when the forums were a little more fun (at least to me). Now I peruse and occasionally post when I have slow times at work.
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    1sphere wrote: »
    watching a movie called Pulp Fiction, you might have heard of this one

Great movie
  • Pandemonium_
    Pandemonium_ Posts: 945 Member
    Driving and thinking. I've done a fair bit of traveling across the US. All cities seem to look the same. Same stores, same restaraunts. I dont want to eat at Longhorn in a different city. I have to seek out the uniqueness.
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Driving and thinking. I've done a fair bit of traveling across the US. All cities seem to look the same. Same stores, same restaraunts. I dont want to eat at Longhorn in a different city. I have to seek out the uniqueness.

I’ve been on an anti big chain eateries for a few years now - I always try to eat at mom and pop joints when I dine - of course I still hit fast food spots cause i gots kids - but when we wanna sit and eat somewhere always try to find a local spot - it’s just better
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Oh and also - I’m bout to get off work in a bout 20 min - so I’m staring at my computer pretending to work until then
  • Pandemonium_
    Pandemonium_ Posts: 945 Member
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »

I’ve been on an anti big chain eateries for a few years now - I always try to eat at mom and pop joints when I dine - of course I still hit fast food spots cause i gots kids - but when we wanna sit and eat somewhere always try to find a local spot - it’s just better

Absolutely. First thing I do is ask a local where the good independent places are
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    👀
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    I'm a lurker or have been in the past. I'm off and on with this place.
    Right now I'm about to paint my toes green.
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    mtndewme wrote: »

Like the whole toe? All 10?
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    mtndewme wrote: »

Like the whole toe? All 10?

All ten 🐝🐝
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Lurk mostly...... occasionally post....
    Used to post more frequently in the past, though.

Currently watching cartoons with my 3 yr old. She has missed me, asked me to lay in bed and watch cartoons with her for "a lil bit tiny". (aka for a little while) 💕💕