The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Replies

• Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
    What is with all the Woos? I imagine these people are sat at home wearing pjs with holes in them and scratching their backside eating spicy cheese and stinking out the room with farts while pressing woo

Seems like a trend in women posts...more cleavage ~ more woos, more figure/form shown ~ more woos, etc.
    Lot of vain females out there
    Male nipple pics = woo proof (go figure)
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    What is with all the Woos? I imagine these people are sat at home wearing pjs with holes in them and scratching their backside eating spicy cheese and stinking out the room with farts while pressing woo

Seems like a trend in women posts...more cleavage ~ more woos, more figure/form shown ~ more woos, etc.

That's why I'm going to censor my nipples with male nipples then I should be ok

Way to find the loop hole - brilliant mind you have
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member

Not entirely true. I haven't posted a pic with nipples in a while, but they get woo'ed when I do.

• Miss_Chievous_
    Miss_Chievous_ Posts: 279 Member

😂😂 maybe @George_of_the_Jungle wouldn't mind if borrowed his nipples to copy paste them to cover yours 🤷‍♀️
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    Its been a long *kitten* week! I've been looking forward to a cold beer and my book all day. Have a good weekend!
    5t469ummyl8u.jpg

You're very pretty
  • mike_rom
    mike_rom Posts: 680 Member
    Its been a long *kitten* week! I've been looking forward to a cold beer and my book all day. Have a good weekend!
    5t469ummyl8u.jpg

This is a great picture of you! You look gorgeous!
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    hzg9cvxo3j3u.jpeg

SCORE!

FIFY 😁

• Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited August 2019

😂😂 maybe @George_of_the_Jungle wouldn't mind if borrowed his nipples to copy paste them to cover yours 🤷‍♀️

Needs to be moved to requested selfie thread...
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10742133/the-first-ever-mfp-request-a-personalized-selfie-thread#latest
  • edjdprdmbnpr.jpeg

Very nice!
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »

buehyu8bap10.png

Thanks! I'm always looking for the loop holes

Maybe if he'll exchange the bling for something cute and sparkly first

6n9zk41j1nj9.png

Kitty cats work?
  • George_of_the_Jungle

buehyu8bap10.png

6n9zk41j1nj9.png

Kitty cats work?

There is not more perfect jewelry in the world 😍

in the cart 😂
  • George_of_the_Jungle

buehyu8bap10.png

6n9zk41j1nj9.png

Kitty cats work?

There is not more perfect jewelry in the world 😍

in the cart 😂

Your targeted ads are going to be fun for a while 🤣

They already are. I buy whacky stuff on amazon.