The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• orlandospecial
    orlandospecial Posts: 6 Member
    Feel free to add me
  • allison8668
    allison8668 Posts: 885 Member
    Hello ! Off to buy some rocks and crystals. Never can have too many ! Then a pool party tonight. Have a great weekend Middle Agers !
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    @_SoundWave_ Congratulations on your weight loss. And welcome to the group.
  • _SoundWave_
    _SoundWave_ Posts: 234 Member
    TonyB0588 wrote: »
    @_SoundWave_ Congratulations on your weight loss. And welcome to the group.
    Thank you 😃
  • SpinforCals
    SpinforCals Posts: 112 Member
    51 happy Saturday
  • mariposa1243
    mariposa1243 Posts: 5 Member
    I turn 40 soon. I'm looking for some like minded friends around the same age who want to get fit and stay fit and motivate and encourage one another. Feel free to add me.
  • Eric_smeric
    Eric_smeric Posts: 40 Member
    I am 45 feel free to add me as well!
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    I'm 46 - add me if you'd like
  • sparkyvenkman
    sparkyvenkman Posts: 115 Member
    Oh snap! Finally got a sec to post, for reals the busy is crazy before school year starts. LUL. 1dvqt6u9olab.png I'll just share a picture of me and a couple of friends of mine as Ed from Street Fighter though. Have a great night!
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,106 Member
    Today is an event called Open Streets. That's because they close the streets. Sort of. They move from neighborhood to neighborhood each year; this year it's near me. This year it crosses a four-lane state highway as it goes along residential neighborhoods between two parks.

Down at Tunison Park they had a kids-bike carousel. Kind of cool. xzteejiyc6lg.jpg

To cross Highway 99, folks waited for a short time, and then flaggers stopped traffic while pedestrians and bikes went through. One time I went by, there was an Elvis impersonator singing in the intersection.rfkuks5qaayv.jpg
    n989d3qfe6x1.jpg

Back closer to my neighborhood, they had some demonstrations of new things they are doing to help cyclists like sharrows and bike lane "separators."
    x0xfod6w54z7.jpg
    yjrl3y33jqnb.jpg

In the parks they had music, food vendors, and other cool stuff. Along the road all along the way, residents had other activities for people to participate. Free books, free advice, free LISTENING, etc. Kind of fun.
  • jwilb2514384
    jwilb2514384 Posts: 6 Member
    I’m 39. Add me if you want.
  • USAFProud
    USAFProud Posts: 1,293 Member
    @mtaratoot
    That looks like so much fun. Love the kids bike carousel. You guys had a beautiful day for it!!
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    46 here - add me if you'd like
  • MoxyLeigh
    MoxyLeigh Posts: 433 Member
    Hey, 44 and new to the forums though I did use MFP before 'bout five years ago. Feel free to add me. :)
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    I’m hanging onto my 30’s for another few good years but happy for more like minded friends. I’m from Scotland 💙 and lost over 100lbs so far i95meahjvfe2.jpeg

Killin girl!
  • jasamjak67
    jasamjak67 Posts: 1,421 Member
    Hi peeps! I'm 52 and feeling stronger than ever. Cheers to all of you in the strongest of health!

Donnie
  • Togetherstronger
    Togetherstronger Posts: 45 Member
    happy monday folks!! New week, new opportunities and yet another week of nailing it!! have a great one!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Good morning or good evening
    middle-agers.. let's kick this week into gear.. :)