What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• Dorchi22
    Dorchi22 Posts: 57 Member
    I am 5.6 kg away from my goal weight, (I'm 63.6 now, I was 67 when I started in April, so yay!) and my mini goal is to be at least 60 kg when I come back to the local Toastmasters club in November, where everyone remembered me as being my old size, which was about 70kg.

My other mini goals is to increase my time on the elliptical - 40 minutes every other day, because we have it at home, so I have no excuse of bad or hot weather. Just my laziness.
  • PiscesIntuition
    PiscesIntuition Posts: 1,365 Member
    My mini goal is to finish p90x.
  • R_Bedard
    R_Bedard Posts: 91 Member
    My mini goal is to loose another 10lbs before a family wedding that is at the end of September.
  • sc487
    sc487 Posts: 102 Member
    My mini goal is for my seatbelt on my flight to not be so tight.
  • Jdismybug1
    Jdismybug1 Posts: 443 Member
    To actually complete insanity.
  • WandRsmom
    WandRsmom Posts: 253 Member
    We go to Galaxy's edge in OCT and the idea of being comfortable in pics with my kids motivates me rn.
  • VictorSmashes
    VictorSmashes Posts: 173 Member
    My miniest goal is Onederland at the beginning of October. I'm 206.4 lbs and maintaining again due to lack of caloric deficit. I haven't seen Onederland since 2017!!!
  • Zampa13
    Zampa13 Posts: 75 Member
    My next mini goal...

To get to a healthy BMI which I'm about 5lbs off.

After that....I want to aim for the middle of healthy BMI
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!