Back again

I have been on this thread before but (I cannot believe this) not for over two years. Lost a ton of weight ..gained it back .....and back on the downward trend. Just want to stay connected and look to the community for support.

Replies

• tccroston
    tccroston Posts: 34 Member
    Welcome back!

I’ve been on that roller coaster before too, and hopefully we’ll stay on that downslope for good!
  • margecollin
    margecollin Posts: 11 Member
    Hi TC appreciate the posts and the support. Doing pretty well so far...staying within calories and starting to see progress. Need to keep it up. I have such a long way to go.. need to remember..it is not a sprint..it is a marathon,
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,243 Member
    Hi TC appreciate the posts and the support. Doing pretty well so far...staying within calories and starting to see progress. Need to keep it up. I have such a long way to go.. need to remember..it is not a sprint..it is a marathon,
    True nice and steady sees results!
  • steveyaworski
    steveyaworski Posts: 8 Member
    I am with you on this! Its been years of letting myself go with zero regard for health yet always secretly ashamed of myself for letting myself give in to the easy path unhealthy lifestyle! You know what to do because you have done it before. So you are no stranger to success! Its waiting for you! Love yourself and you will love your body!
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,243 Member
    I am with you on this! Its been years of letting myself go with zero regard for health yet always secretly ashamed of myself for letting myself give in to the easy path unhealthy lifestyle! You know what to do because you have done it before. So you are no stranger to success! Its waiting for you! Love yourself and you will love your body!

You are right it is never to late!