Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Researching “internet spiders”
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Church is done ... Yay! Now blasting...

https://youtu.be/4Hilv9hK9-o
  • eelamme
    eelamme Posts: 1,135 Member
    Listening to my toddler say he's "too hungry" when in reality he just wants blueberry Cheerios
  • 777Gemma888
    eelamme wrote: »
    Listening to my toddler say he's "too hungry" when in reality he just wants blueberry Cheerios

Awww Precious. 💛
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    Going on an hour on this damn bike in a sweat suit and doing arm reps at the same time

• your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    1976gemini wrote: »
    Going on an hour on this damn bike in a sweat suit and doing arm reps at the same time

Wouldn’t you be more comfortable in something lighter?
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    Threadmill walk
  • NoHookUpZone

I'm actually perfectly fine, I enjoy a good sweat as long as I stay hydrated.

• PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,842 Member
    Chasing @lx1x on the treadmill.

Faster!
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    Chasing @lx1x on the treadmill.

Faster!

😂😝
  • your_future_ex_wife

I'm actually perfectly fine, I enjoy a good sweat as long as I stay hydrated.

Not me. I strip off one piece at a time till I’m on the edge of decency laws 😁
  • 777Gemma888
    Trying to see if I am up for the challenge to sew a matching lace bra and matching knickers. So, I am studying patterns and looking through fabric, bands, finishing add-ons & tools ++ availability near me.

Stopping myself from accepting K8eekins challenge until I have done my prep work. She isn't wrong though, it's reasonable for me to complete.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Trying to see if I am up for the challenge to sew a matching lace bra and matching knickers. So, I am studying patterns and looking through fabric, bands, finishing add-ons & tools ++ availability near me.

Stopping myself from accepting K8eekins challenge until I have done my prep work. She isn't wrong though, it's reasonable for me to complete.

I once bought all the things to make a custom corset and then chickened out. Let us know how it goes.
  • TheChristianSimone
    TheChristianSimone Posts: 156 Member

I once bought all the things to make a custom corset and then chickened out. Let us know how it goes.

I once tried to drunk-purchase a corset online and woke up to my credit card being frozen. In the sober light of day the website was VERY sketchy

That just made me laugh so hard my stomach hurts. Like your card knew you were drunk and said you know what, lets not.
  • Reckoner68

I once tried to drunk-purchase a corset online and woke up to my credit card being frozen. In the sober light of day the website was VERY sketchy

This is an amazing story and I hope you continue to tell it for years to come
  • This_far
    This_far Posts: 536 Member
    Not sleeping
  • NoHookUpZone
    edited August 2019
    I too am not sleeping.
    But I'm laying in bed watching selfless.
  • Reckoner68
    Debating whether or not to try to read before making another attempt at sleeping