What did you have for breakfast this morning? 🍳🍊🍽

Replies

• nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,992 Member
    Kinda weird breakfast today again. Coffee with creamer as usual...Beef Jerky, Cottage Cheese and an apple. 400 calories but way too much sodium!
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    1/2 Braums fruit and yogurt swirl + 1/2 Greek yogurt. Very good! But doesn’t keep me full til lunch time.😏
  • knightreader
    knightreader Posts: 813 Member
    One of those new "Crack an Egg" things. Decently impressed. Can see getting two or so a week and having them on way to work. Altho my microwave seems to need longer to cook them.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    No breakfast yet. We are going to a friend's for air fried chicken plus fixings, frittata for brunch.
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    Coffee and cinnamon/nutmeg oatmeal no added sugar!
    I've been craving oatmeal.
    It was delicious!
  • theskyereport3
    theskyereport3 Posts: 7 Member
    I had did a two hour weight lifting workout and I was anxious to get to the gym. I had a muscle milk protein chocolate drink for 100 calories. I then added a cup of grapes and 5 slices of turkey. I am currently eating between 1500 to 1750 calories right now. I also dropped 2 pounds today. I was originally on the 1200 calorie diet but I was always hungry and I spoke to a nutritionist. I work out about 5 days a week for practically two hours so my calories were way to low for my current level of activity. I am so Thankful that I am finally loosing weight. I am type 2 diabetic and I only have 107 pounds to go!!!
  • umbramirror
    umbramirror Posts: 256 Member
    edited August 2019
    Protein smoothie (ON extreme milk chocolate whey protein, banana, pumpkin puree, peanut butter, quark, instant espresso, Ghiradelli dutch-process cocoa powder, soy milk) with Whole Foods paleo coconola sprinkled on top.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Pretty light today
    nab39xm2tcbd.png

I looove those harvest snaps peas 🀀

they really go good with Hummus! very addicting so I have to be careful or I would eat the whole bag at once (like I used too)

It is so hard to have just one or two pkts ( I buy them in the 5pkt bag so they are portion controlled. You might enjoy these too if you can find them nup1vzrnkx2t.jpg sooo good.

This morning it was Milo cereal with allbran and coffee
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    eqfhq75hkv6b.jpeg
  • OldHobo
    OldHobo Posts: 647 Member
    Often, if I liked last night's dinner and there were leftovers, that's what's for breakfast.
    So this morning breakfast was black beans with Andouille sausage, poblano pepper, tomato, onion, and garlic over Brown Basmati rice.
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Barley flatbread (we baked it last night), greek yogurt, turkey cold cuts (a couple of slices), a tomato, and a pear.
  • scooper7481
    scooper7481 Posts: 1 Member
    So is coffee good for weight loss?
  • ryanmichaelhorn
    ryanmichaelhorn Posts: 13 Member
    So is coffee good for weight loss?

If you're able to fit it into your calorie (and other macronutritient) goals, why not?! If you're trying to save on calories though, skip the sugar and cream.
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    edited August 2019
    Forced myself to eat 1/2 serving of oatmeal with fruit, protein powder, milk and coffee.

I was feeling queasy this morning.
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,992 Member
    uccz45mxj4s2.png
  • PiscesIntuition
    PiscesIntuition Posts: 1,365 Member
    I do intermittent fasting. I break my fast at noon each day. I break it with cantaloupe or watermelon then protein.
  • lukeruss
    lukeruss Posts: 34 Member
    Protein shake with whole milk and berries blended up.
  • lapesadilla
    lapesadilla Posts: 67 Member
    reposado tequila with lime, vegetable tempura and sake sashimi 😝
  • umbramirror
    Barley flatbread (we baked it last night), greek yogurt, turkey cold cuts (a couple of slices), a tomato, and a pear.

Homemade barley flatbread sounds awesome. I'd like to try to make some!
  • umbramirror
    edited August 2019
    I started off today with a Detour oatmeal bar (cookie dough) before my run, and followed up my run with a protein shake (ON extreme milk chocolate whey protein, banana, quark, PB2, instant espresso, and unsweetened soy milk). I want to start cutting out bars unless they're homemade (after I've finished my stash though :D ).