Guess whats in my pocket?

Replies

• Pandemonium_
    Pandemonium_ Posts: 945 Member
    A candy ring that she occasionally slips on and loudy proclaims herself to be the queen of the Jersey Mall. Then adds.."Bringeth to me Orange Julius!"
  • KelleyCakes
    KelleyCakes Posts: 6,609 Member
    Nothing today... Today is a no pants day.
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    a small kaleidoscope which shows pictures of hot dogs, however she enjoys misleading people by asking them if they want to look at her wiener.
  • Pandemonium_
    edited August 2019
    A candy ring that she occasionally slips on and loudy proclaims herself to be the queen of the Jersey Mall. Then adds.."Bringeth to me Orange Julius!"

This should totally have been for me! It's creepily accurate in so many ways. Are you my stalker IRL? 🤔

I do occasionally call myself Orange Julius. And don't look behind those bushes.

@pizzamyheart is carrying a green painted pet rock from 1978. Its faded but still smiling. Its name is Mr Loveylocks. Probably after the mullet made from Tom Selleck's chest hair that she bought off an auction in 1984 and glued on. You don't even want to know what alterations she made to it in the 90s.
  • pizzamyheart
    edited August 2019

This should totally have been for me! It's creepily accurate in so many ways. Are you my stalker IRL? 🤔

I do occasionally call myself Orange Julius. And don't look behind those bushes.

@pizzamyheart is carrying a green painted pet rock from 1978. Its faded but still smiling. Its name is Mr Loveylocks. Probably after the mullet made from Tom Selleck's chest hair that she bought off an auction in 1984 and glued on. You don't even want to know what alterations she made to it in the 90s.

Wouldn’t you like to know what I did with his mustache hairs that I was finally able to “acquire” (I’ll never tell how) in ‘92.

@Pandemonium carries a carved bullet that somewhat resembles a body part.
  • PiscesIntuition
    PiscesIntuition Posts: 1,365 Member
    edited August 2019
    A peppermint candy, gum, and 38 cents!

• lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    Hmmm...nothing....she's not wearing anything
    that has pockets
  • PiscesIntuition
    PiscesIntuition Posts: 1,365 Member
    LOL!
  • pizzamyheart
    A hard boiled egg because a non hard boiled egg would break
  • lx1x
    Pez dispenser...and no pez in it..
  • Pandemonium_
    A long straw that extends from his pocket to his mouth. Anytime someone asks him a question, he pauses, takes a long draw on the straw, then answers in a language that no one recognizes. Not even I know what hes Inhaling from that pocket.
  • lx1x
    Packets of confectioner sugar... He have sugar addiction and like to sniff em.
  • pizzamyheart
    A fake mustache he whips out and sticks on when he feels insecure
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member
    A walkman and a New Kids on the Block cassette
  • lx1x
    Carrots.. and cucumbers.
  • pizzamyheart
    A halibut