For those who have lost and gained and are losing again (what I've learned)

Replies

• LAT1963
    LAT1963 Posts: 1,375 Member
    edited August 2019
    Note to self: avoid 'eat all the things' days.

(add: I assume this is the 1200-1500 cal/day for 6 days a week and free food 1 day a week thing instead of 1700 cal 24/7/365?)

(add again: I'm 252 lbs right now which is why my daily calorie target is at 1750 instead of lower. I know from experience once I get around 230 MFP is gonna drop that...)
  • Rebecca81619
    Rebecca81619 Posts: 1 Member
    Love this post... thank~you for sharing!! <3
  • MyFitnessMBA
    MyFitnessMBA Posts: 3 Member
    Thank you for sharing- you have shared your truthful journey to success which makes me feel hopeful for my own goals as I strive to slowly ease off the roller coaster. Inspiring post!
  • dhiammarath
    dhiammarath Posts: 834 Member
    What a great post! Thank you for sharing and you look amazing! :smiley:
  • d805
    d805 Posts: 103 Member
    d805 wrote: »
    Thank you for sharing. Back at it again after gaining all the wait I lost 2 years ago.

Good luck and smooth sailing to you. It took me four years to start again after the first time, so it's never too late. (:

Thank you.
  • oceanblue6
    oceanblue6 Posts: 76 Member
    So much wisdom here! Thank you for sharing— I needed this today. Wishing you continued good health in all ways.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!